IGNORED

Attractions

ricardobucky

Lads,

Last time i was in thailand i stayed in pattaya for a week after staying in Phuket for a week. Heading back to Pattaya in January. Last time i was in pattaya i spent all of my time on Walking Street and the sois. Is there much to do or see apart from this? What is Jointimen like? I no the full moon partys are in the South of thailand but is there anything simmilar in or about pattaya.

Thanks for any help in advanced

Lads,

Last time i was in thailand i stayed in pattaya for a week after staying in phuket for a week. Heading back to Pattaya in January. Last time i was in pattaya i spent all of my time on walking street and the sois. Is there much to do or see apart from this? What is Jointimen like? I no the full moon partys are in the South of thailand but is there anything simmilar in or about pattaya.

I did see some sign somewhere in February advertising a FMP in Pattaya,

but they didnt one anymore in July. Maybe because they only have them

in high season which measn the party should be back in january :LMAO1:

Dunno what Jomtien is like, never go further than WS tbh

Full Moon Party's were held on KO-larn island but stopped for the low season (i think) as for Jomtien and other areas away from Walking Street it all depends on what your looking for ?

Walking Street is ok if your wanting that all night rave up with a couple of your mates and the women !!

Soi 6 is the place to be for that afternoon delights in the apple bobbing bars !!

Jomtien has a small scene but generally caters for couples and family's a like !!

Then you have Soi Buockow and LK Metro with plenty of up and coming Go-go's and Apple Bobbing bars !!

In general i would advise looking beyond Walking St and discover a little bit of the back street scene on a motorbike ? Try half way up Bhudda Hill for begginers ? :LMAO1:

i believe the first FMP of the new season in ko larn is november, and should have a pretty good dj line up.

i believe 3000 people attended the last one, and i know some of the dj's who played said it was as good if not better that anything samui had to offer.

check out Insomnia for a fmp type atmosphere every night, soi marine plaza, that the closest to a european style house club in Patts.

Full Moon Party's were held on KO-larn island but stopped for the low season (i think) as for Jomtien and other areas away from walking street it all depends on what your looking for ?

Walking Street is ok if your wanting that all night rave up with a couple of your mates and the women !!

Soi 6 is the place to be for that afternoon delights in the apple bobbing bars !!

Jomtien has a small scene but generally caters for couples and family's a like !!

Then you have Soi Buockow and LK Metro with plenty of up and coming Go-go's and Apple Bobbing bars !!

In general i would advise looking beyond Walking St and discover a little bit of the back street scene on a motorbike ? Try half way up Bhudda Hill for begginers ? :D

OK

You have thrown up some interesting ones there lad.

First of all what is an apple bobbing bars !!

Also you mention Bhudda hill. When i looked at the location on a map i actually stayed at the Asia Pattaya Beach hotel which seems to be towards the top of the hill, however when getting taxis back and forwords to the hotel i did not notice much life. This is possable not the particular road you are thinking of? Is there anywhere inparticular you have in mind.

Jizzflicker went full moon party and "gin het kee kwaai mak mak". Now Jizz cannot see straight.

Translates, ate mushrooms from SH*T of buffalo

<

OK

You have thrown up some interesting ones there lad.

First of all what is an apple bobbing bars !!

Also you mention Buddha hill. When i looked at the location on a map i actually stayed at the Asia Pattaya Beach Hotel which seems to be towards the top of the hill, however when getting taxis back and forwards to the hotel i did not notice much life. This is possible not the particular road you are thinking of? Is there anywhere in particular you have in mind.

OK i name them Apple Bobbing bars as when i first went in a blow job bar seven years a go, it just reminded me of when everyones heads were going up and down trying to bob for an apple !! :D at the school fayre ?

And the Buddha hill, is an in the know kind of place, (but ill tell you anyway) first of all its a day time event place !! location is situated half way up Buddha hill just before you get to the Immigration/tourist police headquarters there is a little side road to you right going up, go down there and you will see proper street hookers of all shapes and sizes, 200/300 baht a blow job in the bushes !! Good Luck

Captain

Edited by Captain Sensible

As the Captain says get away from the beach and explore; don’t waste your time on Jomtien unless your interested in boys; try Naklua I’ve had some cracking nights up there; be a little adventures.