Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sunday Dinner at the Caddy Shack Inn

Apologise for the pictures beforehand; all taken with my mobile.

To find the Caddy head towards the Eden hotel Soi 17 off third road, it is on the opposite corner from the Eden; plenty of parking.

123012-8868.jpg

They have seating in and out; inside is nicely air-conned, we arrived just before 1pm and there was only one table left so a popular joint.

123012-8869.jpg

123012-8870.jpg

They have on offer individual roast dinner, Beef, Pork, Lamb and Chicken or Set dinner including starter and desert.

Set Dinner 225bt

Beef 175bt

Pork 165bt

Chicken 165bt

Lamb 245bt (don’t know what a set dinner would be with Lamb)

The portions were very good

Beef Dinner

123012-8871.jpg

Pork Dinner

123012-8872.jpg

This place is excellent value for money; I would have to say this was one of the best dinners in town for quality, price and surroundings.

macam

That looks very good value for money and in an air-conditioned pub aswell !! Thanks for the info Macam,(thats made me all hungry now) :wacko:

Thanks for the info & pics Macam, I will need to visit this place for a bite to eat.

Cheers

JT

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Sam and I ate there several times on our last trip and I have to say its the best Sunday lunch I have had in Thailand and try the fish and chips during the week. The breakfast before golf was the best deal I have found in any of the golfing bars in Patts as well

Had food ther last visit was lush even the yorkshire pudding, will drop in again in Jan

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007