IGNORED

First time Newbee arriving in Oct or Nov PLEASE ADVISE

woodrow

Hello, I will be making my first trip to Thailand in Oct or Nov. I am still working out the details, but I value your experience in these matters. I have been thinking I would stay at two hotels during my two weeks in LOS. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I have been narrowing my choices of hotels and am thinking of staying very centrally located in Pattaya for first week and then staying at amari nova suites or siam bayview hotel for the last week. Please give me your feedback asap as I would like to book by this Thursday.

Can you confirm if Amari Nova Suites is GF. I have read conflicting opinions.

It's best that you email and ask the hotel directly. Why choose this hotel? The location doesn't seems all that good to me.

It's better to pay now then to pay later. Nothing is free.

Hello, I will be making my first trip to Thailand in Oct or Nov. I am still working out the details, but I value your experience in these matters. I have been thinking I would stay at two hotels during my two weeks in LOS. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I have been narrowing my choices of hotels and am thinking of staying very centrally located in Pattaya for first week and then staying at amari nova suites or siam bayview hotel for the last week. Please give me your feedback asap as I would like to book by this Thursday.

Check out the August Suites,fantastic hotel with great services and staff,centrally located or their sister hotel April Suites nearby.