Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Windy Inn Hotel - Walking Street

TK_Knightster

Just wanted to drop a line in on here to say that I stayed in this hotel for 10 days and what a great stay it was too. The room was massive and overlooking the sea, they have their own pool across the road you can use for free and the bar and food is very reasonably priced!

I paid 1000THB a night which I was very happy with all things considered.

I'm coming back in October and will be staying there again!

Take a look for yourself:

http://www.windyinn-pattaya.com/

Just wanted to drop a line in on here to say that I stayed in this hotel for 10 days and what a great stay it was too. The room was massive and overlooking the sea, they have their own pool across the road you can use for free and the bar and food is very reasonably priced!

I paid 1000THB a night which I was very happy with all things considered.

I'm coming back in October and will be staying there again!

Take a look for yourself:

http://www.windyinn-pattaya.com/

That's interesting TK_Knightster because only last week I made a post recommending Windy Inn and a reply was posted that it's run down and crappy and badly needs repairs. So maybe some rooms have been renovated and others not. It has been there a long time. Probably 35 years or more.

That's interesting TK_Knightster because only last week I made a post recommending Windy Inn and a reply was posted that it's run down and crappy and badly needs repairs. So maybe some rooms have been renovated and others not. It has been there a long time. Probably 35 years or more.

I need to add more to the meat of this posting.

The hotel has it's faults like everywhere else, however, I look at a hotel as a place to crash and enjoy my evening activity ;o)

The room that I had was large, had a comfortable king size bed and on suite. Two armchairs, a large wardrobe and air con. The patio was big enough to comfortably accomodate 10 people (not that that ever happened lol)They have a nice pool, quiet surroundings and ample sunbeds with the speed boat to the beach a stones throw away. The Food menu is cheap and basic but enough for your daily needs. You also get free WiFi. The safety deposit is closed from 8pm until about 7am the next day but it never caused me any problems, I always had enough cash to last my night out and if required pay my BG before the receptionist arrived. The hotel also does the standard ID card from the BG as well.

So, yes there are many much more modern hotels for sure, however, I come to Thailand to party, meet lots of BG's and during the day head off to the beach or chill out around the pool so as long as my room is clean and tidy, I can shower and get changed and my belongings are secure I don't see the need to have lavish surroundings.

I also like the feeling of having to walk all the way along WS at the end of the night, it's such an amazing street.

I also need to throw into this thread that for the first 5 days I stayed in a much (posher) hotel and the room was no where near as big and was also being renovated which meant mr Drill Man was up bright and early annoying the hell outta my sleep pattern!

I guess it's everyones taste as to what they do or don't expect from a hotel but on this occassion I was more than happy and will be staying there on my return in October.

IMG_0766.JPG

IMG_0790.JPG