Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where`s the best GERMAN BUFFET in pattaya

Never heard of a German Buffet, but why would you need it? All German restaurants I've been to give massive meals with breads on the side. Always hard to finish one plate.

Never heard of a German Buffet, but why would you need it? All German restaurants I've been to give massive meals with breads on the side. Always hard to finish one plate.

Buffets are good if you like eating a variety of foods at one sitting. I've been to Anton's evening buffet a few times, and it's a real meat and grease festival--really hits the spot if you're feeling like a heavy meal.

Went to a place on 3 rd road car`nt remember the name, sorry

Although I wouldn't describe it as "German," I think you might mean Cherry's across from Xzyte disco. It could best be described as "American." It's all you can eat and a tad pricey for ex-pat joints, but still very good.

The first time I went with some friends I wore shorts and a t-shirt and felt somewhat under dressed. Not that anyone gave a shit, but something to keep in mind.

Sunday – Special Set Menu 295

Monday – Lobster Day 459

Tuesday – Lamb 459

Wednesday – International Buffet 295

Thursday – Roast Dinner 295 (4 or 5 different meats)

Friday – BBQ Baby Back Ribs 270

Saturday – BBQ Buffet 395

Anton's in nakula is not bad

Agree1.gif did Anton's buffet once and it was great food for a good price.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Agree1.gif did Anton's buffet once and it was great food for a good price.

+2

They cut the price towards the end of the evening (? 9.30 ?), if you're on a budget, although the full-range is no longer available by then.

Their breakfasts are also good !

• 3 years later...

After a massive Soi 6 bar crawl I was in need of some substantial European food. Somehow I made it to Anton on Naklua Road where I made use of the late night buffet deal after 21:30 for 150 Baht. I am pleasantly surprised, all of the food was of good quality. As it is infamous on german TV I thought I would never go there, but I have to say it is hard to beat even for the normal price of 245 Baht. If you want to sample german food it gives you a good impression.

Yes Anton has a very good name within the germany community

Another great place at very respectable prices is Bei Gerhard NOT A BUFFET unless he does a special

http://www.gerhard.thailand2.net/menu.htm

His place is packed every evening low season or high  not a buffet generally but great home cooked European grub many times below 200 Baht last time I seen

sort of insider tip for German guys spuds/dumpling and loads of sauce etc...

was his neighbour for a few years and he always got the customer in high or low

Regards

mrjd

Curry-Up, located in Soi 13 between 3rd. Rd and Soi Buakhao offers German buffet.

Tuesdays and Fridays, when I recall it correct.

Don't expect a high quality or variety. It's emptied fast and the host doesn't put much more food after a while.

In my opinion the buffet is eatable, even if I prefer items from the menu, the few times I go there.

Outstanding is the price: 111 THB only.

• 1 year later...

Anton's in nakula is not bad

Buffets are good if you like eating a variety of foods at one sitting. I've been to Anton's evening buffet a few times, and it's a real meat and grease festival--really hits the spot if you're feeling like a heavy meal.

:Agree1: did Anton's buffet once and it was great food for a good price.

Buffet: Anton

Singlefood: Klein Heidelberg

After a massive Soi 6 bar crawl I was in need of some substantial European food. Somehow I made it to Anton on Naklua Road where I made use of the late night buffet deal after 21:30 for 150 Baht. I am pleasantly surprised, all of the food was of good quality. As it is infamous on german TV I thought I would never go there, but I have to say it is hard to beat even for the normal price of 245 Baht. If you want to sample german food it gives you a good impression.

Yes Anton has a very good name within the germany community

Another great place at very respectable prices is Bei Gerhard NOT A BUFFET unless he does a special

http://www.gerhard.thailand2.net/menu.htm

His place is packed every evening low season or high  not a buffet generally but great home cooked European grub many times below 200 Baht last time I seen

sort of insider tip for German guys spuds/dumpling and loads of sauce etc...

was his neighbour for a few years and he always got the customer in high or low

Regards

mrjd

Does Bei Anton still exist?

At their previous location on Naklua Road, opposite Soi 18 is now a Kiss Food.

I thought they had moved nearby, but I couldn’t find them.

Does Bei Anton still exist?

At their previous location on Naklua Road, opposite Soi 18 is now a Kiss Food.

I thought they had moved nearby, but I couldn’t find them.

I believe it's gone now

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I believe it's gone now

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I’ve walked up and down Soi 27 and have only seen somewhere a blackboard with “Käsekuchen”.

Perhaps I should have looked behind the corner at the end of the soi.

I’ve walked up and down Soi 27 and have only seen somewhere a blackboard with “Käsekuchen”.

Perhaps I should have looked behind the corner at the end of the soi.

http://pattayaguide.org/antons-2-antons-new-location

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

small_charlie_sheen_hat_cigar.jpg

• 4 months later...

No more buffet there from my understanding.

There is 245b and the food is excellent as always.

47d3b92482015e3f02b988b140cda781.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Archived