IGNORED

Posting Photos

pubstud

I still haven't a clue how to post photos on this forum and have a swag of pics that I've tried again and again to paste into threads, I read a guide by Scum Bag but still couldn't make head nor tail of it when I tried myself. It seems very difficult and I'm reasonably computer savvy, have made websites and posted pics on many other forums, but this one has me stumped. Why is it so difficult? Hopefully somebody can guide me through the procedure.

I still haven't a clue how to post photos on this forum and have a swag of pics that I've tried again and again to paste into threads, I read a guide by Scum Bag but still couldn't make head nor tail of it when I tried myself. It seems very difficult and I'm reasonably computer savvy, have made websites and posted pics on many other forums, but this one has me stumped. Why is it so difficult? Hopefully somebody can guide me through the procedure.

Hit the CLICK TO ATTACH FILES...after your allready resized file shows up on the screen....hit ADD TO POST...like this....

Re_IMG_4920.jpg

Hit the CLICK TO ATTACH FILES...after your allready resized file shows up on the screen....hit ADD TO POST...like this....

Re_IMG_4920.jpg

OK cheers I got now. The problem was I couldn't see the pic added to the text box as I preparing the post, I didn't realize it'll show after the post has been made. OK got it!

Untitled 1.jpg