IGNORED

Need to Find a Hotel

iamjojo

Hello All.

As the topic says. Lookin for a nice hotel with A/C comfortable bed, with a view( or not to noisy) and near the action. Since my 1st time dont want to over spend on hotels. Any good recommadations. Ill be in bangkok airport 10-11-07 about 11pm.

you can try the Sabai Lodge on Soi 2 its has all you need air cond., pool clean girl friendly you can book it on the web I got a room there in Nov for I think around 1500 bht :Laugh1:

I like Ma Maison on Soi 13 jut down the road from Lek hotel only 33 rooms and nothing said about taking girls back to your room, in BKK I would go for Honey House

you can try the Sabai Lodge on Soi 2 its has all you need air cond., pool clean girl friendly you can book it on the web I got a room there in Nov for I think around 1500 bht :Busted:

I've stayed at the Sabaii lodge several times and always recomend it. They have several different levels of rooms, I've never paid more than 1000 Baht. and it's a 5 minute bahtbus ride from Walking Street.

Edited by BassGod

Hi fella, plenty to choose from in pattaya, Lek. Sandy Springs, Whitehouse, Areca Lodge, Sabai Wing, Sabai Lodge, the list is endless.

Have a good read through this section, full of good reviews

I last stayed at The Stereo Bar. great rooms.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

lek hotel on the 2nd road is good in pattaya !

Agree with that or if you want to pay a bit extra go to Sandy Springs.Soi 13 is a good area,a bit quiter but just jump on the baht bus one way to Walking St the other way to Soi 6/7