IGNORED

Best Beaches

pattaya shipping

Hi

Im looking for the best beaches around Pattaya. I dont like the main front beach next to the bay as it is not wide enough, Dirty and full of chairs.

Would like the quietest and most beautiful beach there is please.

Thanks

maybe get the fery over to Koh Larn...some nice beaches over there

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

They have got a beach in Pattaya?

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

They have got a beach in Pattaya?

Benny take a look out of your office window and I'm sure you'll see the beach but that will only happen if you can drag yourself away from your computer...lol

Take a motor bike / taxi up to cozy beach [ i,m sure its spelt that way] up the hill towards the big budda & then down afew steps"""""";

Saeme beach on Kho Larn best for me by a long way - if you have the time its a chilled relaxing day out

Pattaya 2011 GBPics 268.JPG

Pattaya 2011 GBPics 274.JPG

Pattaya 2011 GBPics 275.JPG

Edited by DJW

Hi

Im looking for the best beaches around Pattaya. I dont like the main front beach next to the bay as it is not wide enough, Dirty and full of chairs.

Would like the quietest and most beautiful beach there is please.

Thanks

If you don't have a car or a motorcycle, Koh Larn is the best ou takethe boat at Bali Hai Port (just at the end of walking Stree). The first one is leaving at 09h00 O'Clock: you do not buy your ticket inside the station... you go at the end of the walking way to the boat and you pay 30 baths to go to Koh Larn. The boat go to the beach where chinese peoples are...somedays there are a lot. At tat beach, the water is most of the time clear and you can see tropical fishes. To go to Samee Beach, you can take a mortorcycle taxi or a bath bus (I think it's 30 baths also). Samee Beach is pretty calm and the water is clear, but there is some places were there're rocks in the water.

If you have a car or motorcycle, you can go to the beach of the thai navy. It is in Bang Sare, it is 30 minutes drive from Jomtien to go there but it is really calm because no many farangs know that beach. You have to leave your driving license to the main gate and you will have to pay 40 baths to go to the beach.

went to chon tien beach yesterday. much better than pattaya beach

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Ko Larn yesterday. That is definitely the best beach so far. Have not heard much about any other beaches.

Also does any one know how long ko samet is from here?

What about the weather in this time? It's the rain's time and is it possible go to the beach without risk of rain?

Went to Ko Larn yesterday. That is definitely the best beach so far. Have not heard much about any other beaches.

Also does any one know how long ko samet is from here?

Went on a day tour to Kho Samet a few years back I think it took about 3 hours from pick-up in Pattaya to arrival - minibus, big bus, ferry

If you went direct taxi - ferry could be about 2 hours to 2.5 hours

All based on distant memory so could be wrong time estimates