IGNORED

AirAsia Promotion For Visa Run PnomhPenh

david555

Hi , incase some more need to go for a double entry visa at PnomPhen ..., i just booked AIRASIA roundtrip for 3370 BTH all in , they have promotions now...., my trip is for 4 september to 9 september

As some of you can advise me for hotels , ? i have my eyes on Bluetong and flamingo ... witch best one ?

Total Fare Price : 3190.00 THB

Total Fees : 180.00 THB

Total Amount : 3370.00 THB

Payment(s)

Date Type Amount

19Jul11 Master Card : 3370.00 THB

Balance Due : 0.00 THB

:Flying:

bLUE tONG

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Not a bad price, $100 all in.

just curious, when you do a visa run, do you get your cambo visa before you go (I heard it can be gotten online) or wait till you get to PP and get it at the airport?

thanks

bert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

Not a bad price, $100 all in.

just curious, when you do a visa run, do you get your cambo visa before you go (I heard it can be gotten online) or wait till you get to PP and get it at the airport?

thanks

bert

i think to take it online as no discussion about the price ....., you can take also on arrival to (queing...) same system as exemption by nationallity like Thailand

cambodia E-visa

Edited by david555

Hi , incase some more need to go for a double entry visa at PnomPhen ..., i just booked AIRASIA roundtrip for 3370 BTH all in , they have promotions now...., my trip is for 4 september to 9 september

As some of you can advise me for hotels , ? i have my eyes on Bluetong and flamingo ... witch best one ?

Total Fare Price : 3190.00 THB

Total Fees : 180.00 THB

Total Amount : 3370.00 THB

Payment(s)

Date Type Amount

19Jul11 Master Card : 3370.00 THB

Balance Due : 0.00 THB

:Flying:

bLUE tONG

I did the same thing a few months ago. If you want any info on how best to get the visa, hotels, bars, etc, just let me know.

Suggest you book Flamingo for 1 night only. It's in the right location (bar street) and they do a free airport pick-up which saves the taxi hassle and cost. But there are better room options around the corner.

No matter where you go, there you are....

I did the same thing a few months ago. If you want any info on how best to get the visa, hotels, bars, etc, just let me know.

Suggest you book Flamingo for 1 night only. It's in the right location (bar street) and they do a free airport pick-up which saves the taxi hassle and cost. But there are better room options around the corner.

Thanks for the reply, as for the visa to Cambodia i shall use E-visa option so no discussian about price ....., for thai visa i have agent adres (see attachment) and for now i think use blue tong hotel as look nice for price , i stay 5 nights as i go 1 day early then my visa limit ;as i do not trust "Murphy and his laws" :D

I know can also be done on 1 or 2 days , but not pushing any luck too much...2 x visa.rtf

My link

Edited by david555