IGNORED

Bengal kittens for sale

dirtdog

Super cute Bengal kittens for sale here in pattaya. At the moment we have 2 leopard spotted kittens ready for new homes, one male and one female. bengals are a cross between an asian leopard and an american short hair cat which results in exotic looking playful cats. i have two adult females and one adult male and they are by far the best cats i have ever owned. they love to play, climb and are not afraid of water so dont be surprised when they hop in the shower with you! both parents are papered and 100% bengal. sophia the mother (in sink in pics) has a soft, beautiful coat with lots of gold and bright orange in it. reefer the father (on the ladys lap in pics) is a big boy who weighed in at over 8 kilos before his first birthday and is close to 10 kilos now! he has a great coat with an awesome color pattern and loves sleeping on my lap after a hard day of playing. our kittens are raised "under our feet" with dogs and kids around so they are ready for anything and get along great with everybody and everything!

these sell for 40-80,000 bht in bkk and much more around the world and make great exotic pets. they require the same food and care as a normal cat. we sell them for 25,000bht each or two for 45,000 bht.

our other femal who has the marbeled color pattern (laying on the table in pics) just had a litter of 5 pure breeds which will be ready for new homes in the middle of august.

if you have any questions or want to see more pics feel free to email or call.

25,000 bht each or two for 45,000bht.

jimmy

phone # 0811501520

email [email protected]

bengal2.jpg

bengal1.jpg

Living in Pattaya racing motorcycles and drinking like a fish...

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today

WOW, expensive Pussy.......... :D

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I have already one Siamese and one Bumese cat (both female), so a female Bengal Cat would be a nice addition. And indeed, Bengals beautiful creatures.

If you can’t sell the female at your asking price and consider to drop it, pls. send me a PM.

Saw some Bengals at Chatuchack where they asked for 15 K about a year ago, unfortunately both male.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

15k each! Were they adults? Sounds like something was weird as that's the cheapest I have heard of them going for. Ours always sell out quick but if one or two don't sell after 6 months we drop te price to 18-20k per male/female.

Beautiful animals and I would love to have one but I don't think that's a good plan for two reasons:

1) I have two adult dogs, a Beagle and a Miniature Pinscher.

2) There are rabbits that roam in my moo baan, they are basically domesticated and considered the collective pets of those that live in the community. Pretty sure these cats would make short work of them, making me somewhat unpopular and putting the cat at risk of revenge attacks from residents.

So I guess I'll just have to use one of the photos as a desktop background for now :)

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

• 2 weeks later...

The dogs wouldn't be a problem as our cats are raised with dogs and love to play/sleep/lick with eachother... The rabbits could be a different story. We advise people who buy our cats to keep them indoors if they don't know their neighbors well as they can get stolen/catnapped.

Update, the two females (we thought one was a male but she's a she!) we had for sale sold but we have 5 kittens that are by far the best looking we've had that will be ready for new homes in about 2 weeks. If anybody wants pics just let me know!

The dogs wouldn't be a problem as our cats are raised with dogs and love to play/sleep/lick with eachother... The rabbits could be a different story. We advise people who buy our cats to keep them indoors if they don't know their neighbors well as they can get stolen/catnapped.

Update, the two females (we thought one was a male but she's a she!) we had for sale sold but we have 5 kittens that are by far the best looking we've had that will be ready for new homes in about 2 weeks. If anybody wants pics just let me know!

I'm afraid the Beagle wouldn't feel the same way - Beagles are born hunting dogs and love nothing more than feasting on cats, foxes and other such creatures - I would hate to see the results of that!

Cheers

R

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

We have a pit bull and a soi dog and watch after a jack russel a lot but they all Lear it's better to be friends with the cats!

Still cheaper than the average thai Gf!

• 2 weeks later...

Update, we need to make room for a new litter and have 2 females from the last litter that still need homes so the price is reduced to 20k for either of the two female that are 3 months old

• 2 years later...

Lovely moggies. I would love to have one but work away and cannot look after.

Archived