IGNORED

Jumping Off Point

Vigile

I'll be arriving in Pattaya at the end of this month and will be there for a month or more. I've been to Phuket, but this will be my first trip to Pattaya.

Anyway, not having been there, I don't know which part of the area I would like to stay yet, and need advice on a good jumping off point that I can spend a few days in as I explore the area. What is the best "central" location that is close to nightlife, grocery shopping, restaurants, et al? This will absolutely help me narrow down my search.

Thanks!

the LK Metro area is nice, allot of guest houses and bars in that street, not more than 10 minutes away from Walking Street and Soi 6,7 and 8

Steffe82

the LK metro area is nice, allot of guest houses and bars in that street, not more than 10 minutes away from walking street and soi 6,7 and 8

Perfect! Thanks.

Yes Metro/Bauhkao area has it all.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I agree with staying in the LK Metro Area. Some great times were enjoyed during my past two trip. Stayed at 3Som, Murphy's Law, Liquid Lounge ( now Sugar Sugar ) and above the laundry located near Devils Den.

Close to everything but more than a ten minute walk to Walking Street, sois 7 8 or 6.

But easy via baht bus to get everywhere.