Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Noob in accomadation dilemma

Razor

Hi all can any 1 give me advice on the places listed below? I am looking at november, price range up to about 2000 mite push that if its a really good place. Pros and cons of each and reviews if you have stayed b4 thanks.

I have been looking at forum for hotels but its just too much to make heads or tails out of. So i have selected the 1s i think mite b suitable and would like to book 1,but dont no which to go for.

Cantebury tales

Pattaya Bay Resort

April Suites

Dynasty inn

Honey lodge

Secrets

August Suites

The vault

Baywalk hotel

Galaxy suites

China gardens

Irish rovers

Chow soy

3som

Happiness guesthouse

If owners/managers read this can you tell me availabilty and price please.

TIA :-)

These places you have listed are all over town. It might help to decide what area you want to stay and narrow the list then do google search for each hotel for rates and availability THEN come back with a small list for recommendations. Just a thought. :)

I would adise you to look at the simple map on my thread (clic signature) and search something on the green area in the main bahtbus route, between WS and Soi7, Beach road to second road)

Just note that you can't go wrong with august suite and it is not so expensive.

Getting pros and cons from board members will only get you as different advices as you got reading reviews...

For 100% sure value, August suite is great, however I prefer Baywalk location...

Have never stayed at the Vault but if you can get a room go for it. they are always booked which is a good sign....

PBR is my pick of the lot....

If this is your first time, I think Baywalk is a top location and you should be able to get less than 2K a night in November on Agoda or wotif.com. Its opposite the beach, 5 minutes walk to Walking Street. I think it has a pool on the roof.

The next two worth looking at are on Soi 10, Page 10 hotel and Sea Mae Spring hotel. Book for say 2-5 nights then this allows you to stay longer or change if you feel like it.

If this is your first time, I think Baywalk is a top location and you should be able to get less than 2K a night in November on Agoda or wotif.com. Its opposite the beach, 5 minutes walk to Walking Street. I think it has a pool on the roof.

The next two worth looking at are on Soi 10, Page 10 Hotel and Sea Mae Spring Hotel. Book for say 2-5 nights then this allows you to stay longer or change if you feel like it.

If i book 2 nights and decide to stay longer wont b an issue with most hotels? Just worried if i do that i mite end up being kicked out cause they have reserved for other guests.

If i book 2 nights and decide to stay longer wont b an issue with most hotels? Just worried if i do that i mite end up being kicked out cause they have reserved for other guests.

That is a risk. It happens to me all the time. I don't care. Just move somewhere else !

You already have a good list of hotels and guesthouses. So you'll always get a room in one of them.

Don't fall into the trap to book and prepay all your stay in one hotel. If they give you the shit room for any reason, you have no other choice than staying there...

LRanger advice is the best one. Book 3 nights at Baywalk so you have 3 days to check if you want (or can) stay there, and look for something else.

Hi all can any 1 give me advice on the places listed below? I am looking at november, price range up to about 2000 mite push that if its a really good place. Pros and cons of each and reviews if you have stayed b4 thanks.

I have been looking at forum for hotels but its just too much to make heads or tails out of. So i have selected the 1s i think mite b suitable and would like to book 1,but dont no which to go for.

Cantebury tales

Pattaya Bay Resort

April suites

Dynasty inn

Honey lodge

Secrets

August suites

The vault

Baywalk hotel

Galaxy suites

China gardens

Irish rovers

Chow soy

3som

Happiness guesthouse

If it is you first trip to pattay. I will choose a hotel close to 2. road and beach road for easy getting around. I will choose Baywalk hotel from you list for the first 3 days and then look around for something else if I don't like it.

i have gone and booked in to china gardens for 5 nights :-! I will b starting my trip off in BKK as yet havent booked hotel for BKK will do that closer to time as sooooo many of them to choose from. does it sound ok for a noob few days Bkk then patts then last few back in BKK b4 i go home?

i have gone and booked in to china gardens for 5 nights :-! I will b starting my trip off in BKK as yet havent booked hotel for BKK will do that closer to time as sooooo many of them to choose from. does it sound ok for a noob few days Bkk then patts then last few back in BKK b4 i go home?

I can only said that BKK is not cheap when it come to P4P and it is more business oriented. BKK is a big city and can be very stress. Personally I think you should start in pattaya much more relaxing and easy.

BKK is a great city so a few nights will be just fine. For something real special head to the Banyan Tree hotel on Sathorn Road at 4pm and head up to the roof-top moon bar to soak up the sunset. Long pants required. Dinner there is expensive but OK if someone else is paying! Lumpini Subway station is closest stop. The Grand Palace would be my pick for a daytime tourist spot, again long pants for temples.

Cantebury tales

Pattaya Bay Resort

April suites

Dynasty inn

Honey lodge

Secrets

August suites

The vault

Baywalk hotel

Galaxy suites

China gardens

Irish rovers

Chow soy

3som

Happiness guesthouse

I have only stayed at 2 of these places and both on my first visit.

Secrets was good for the location close to Walking Street but the minute I saw the room at Chow Soy tried to get there longer.

For a guest house style residence this place is AWESOME!.

In fact it is better than a lot and I mean a LOT of the hotels I have seen.

On my next trip I am staying there again for a while before checking into the China Garden hotel that I have heard and read great things about also.

Seriously you are over thinking it but I understand as I did the same also before my first trip.

Maybe book one place for half of your trip and somewhere else for the other half in a different part of town.

Whenever I am in town now I check out hotels to see what they are like for my next trip.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Damn I should have read further down here.

I think it was a good choice based on the reviews on here.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand