IGNORED

Rioja - Gentlemen Club

Ah Hia

Having made my way to Riojo for the first time, I guess it would be helpful to first timers who would wanna try going here.

Directions made here are good for those who have bike or car.

Else u could get a baht bus to the photo listed on 2) and get a motorbike taxi from there.

1) Head down on Thephraya towards Jomtien.

2) Turn left at this junction to Theprassit.

DSC_1568.jpg

3) Continue down Theprassit and turn left at Soi 7.

DSC_1563.jpg

4) Travel about 1.5km of winding road down Soi 7 and u will see this sign (or whatever that is left of it). Turn right here.

DSC_1562.jpg

5) Continue about 100m and u will see Rioja on ur right.

DSC_1558.jpg

DSC_1559.jpg

DSC_1560.jpg

This place is slightly smaller than Kinnaree Place.

ST rooms available but I did not ask about the prices.

About 20 girls when i was there.

No other info i can share.

Hope this helps.

Cheers !

• 2 months later...

Having made my way to Riojo for the first time, I guess it would be helpful to first timers who would wanna try going here.

Directions made here are good for those who have bike or car.

Else u could get a baht bus to the photo listed on 2) and get a motorbike taxi from there.

1) Head down on Thephraya towards Jomtien.

DSC_1568.jpg

DSC_1563.jpg

4) Travel about 1.5km of winding road down Soi 7 and u will see this sign (or whatever that is left of it). Turn right here.

DSC_1562.jpg

5) Continue about 100m and u will see Rioja on ur right.

DSC_1558.jpg

DSC_1559.jpg

DSC_1560.jpg

This place is slightly smaller than Kinnaree Place.

ST rooms available but I did not ask about the prices.

About 20 girls when i was there.

No other info i can share.

Hope this helps.

Cheers !

Thepprasit Road Soi 7 is at the left side when you come from Sukhumvit Road but at the right side when you come from Thappraya Road.

Never part with more money in Thailand than you are prepared to lose.

• 5 months later...

Looks like another place for a recon mission!!!

Some updates/corrections

2) This junction does not look like the picture anymore. But coming down the Thappraya from Pattaya towards jomtien, it is the first T-crossing with lights where you can go left.

3) Soi 7 is on the right coming from the Thappraya, not the left.

4) The street where the Rioja is located is to the left of Soi 7, not the right. Traveling down soi 7 (which is under construction at the moment so not easy to drive) you will see the many small signs for the Rioja (yellow with a lady lying down) at the side of the road with an arrow point straight forward. At the soi where the Rioja is located you will see 1 with an arrow to the left. If you see a schoolyard on your righthand side, you went 50 meters too far.

The number of girls and the quality vary, as does the number of customers. Most busy in the (late) after and weekends. Some of the girls are employed by the bar and some are freelancers.

I always find it a nice place to relax.

The one and only time I've been there, there was about 3/4 girls working, told they'd all been barfined already and this was at about 3pm! One of the girls started phoning her friends to say the bar was busy, but all in all was dissapointed with what was available. we still had a good time, but it's a long way to go when it can be hit and miss, in my humble opinion.

I would go there, but since its a gentleman's club, and I'm not a gentleman, they probably won't let me in.

• 3 weeks later...

is it like FKK

I finally found it after 4 trips to Pattaya last trip.

I did a recon mission out there on my bike and the place was pumping and had many beautiful women...at least 5 great lookers and many others.

On the strength of this quick mission I brought my friends there a few days later and the difference was like night and day. Only about 6 women and one that was at least passable mainly because of her amazing body and beautiful dark skin....butter head!

Because its mainly freelancers there I guess it's the luck of the draw.

Still worth check out though if you can find it. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

The Rioja has 5 or 6 ladies employed, recognizable by their dress with the name of the place on it.

There are also a few freelancers, in the weekend you will find many more then on an average weekday.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been there several times,

I each time that i went there was about 6-7 girls.

Pretty sure i paid 600baht for the room and 1000baht to the girl,

The do happy hour drinks untill 4pm i belive 2 for 1 and if you drink spirits the mixers were free,

This may have changed as i haven't been since june 2011.

Cheers

Reggy

I have been there several times,

I each time that i went there was about 6-7 girls.

Pretty sure i paid 600baht for the room and 1000baht to the girl,

The do happy hour drinks untill 4pm i belive 2 for 1 and if you drink spirits the mixers were free,

This may have changed as i haven't been since june 2011.

Cheers

Reggy

600bht for a ST room !! May be you had a special jacuzzi room, but normal ST room is 350bht from memory..

Happy hour is 1-3pm, all local beers 50bht, however the time on their EPOS is fast, so Happy Hour actually finishes at 2.53pm !!

Thanks for Sharing.... Only few minutes drive from my Second home... Nice to have few Gentleman clubs around , Sapphire, Jade, and few others ..Fantastic for a Bachelor who lives in a condo in those area ...

• 3 weeks later...

Made a trip out to visit a mate who is now running the place , plenty of girls avail and all seemed friendly and if i was inclined very welcoming ....those that know me know i wasnt inclined but then i did have Mrs Harts with me ..... got shown around and the rooms were spot on Jaccuzi room was also avail if you're planning a party as was the upstairs balcony (huge with pool table) all in all a very comfortable retreat that seemed no hassle , free food laid on some afternoons and the beer price i think was 60 Baht a beer for a gents club seems very reasonable , dont take my word for it take a look yourself , one word of advice study the map carefully or even better print it off and take it with you.

Enjoy

Harts

Made a trip out to visit a mate who is now running the place , plenty of girls avail and all seemed friendly and if i was inclined very welcoming ....those that know me know i wasnt inclined but then i did have Mrs Harts with me ..... got shown around and the rooms were spot on Jaccuzi room was also avail if you're planning a party as was the upstairs balcony (huge with pool table) all in all a very comfortable retreat that seemed no hassle , free food laid on some afternoons and the beer price i think was 60 Baht a beer for a gents club seems very reasonable , dont take my word for it take a look yourself , one word of advice study the map carefully or even better print it off and take it with you.

Enjoy

Harts

So PC is not there no more?

• 4 months later...

I went a couple of times. The first time they were very busy with plenty of girls and many good lookers. The second time there were only 3/4 girls and only one worth buying a drink. Very nice place, worth the trip.

• 2 months later...

First visit there today, about 2.45 pm. About 7 or 8 girls sitting round, they seemed to only talk to regulars and each other, and avoided myself and my friend like the plague. Nothing special, I think if I threw a stick most of them would have chased it.

Other than ordering a drink and talking to my friend, there was no opportunity for chatting to anyone else, the boss played on his phone all the time we were there. Certainly no opportunity to try out the short time rooms. Nice place, but unless they arrange for an attitude adjustment, it may well go tits up like so many before it.

We thought that in order to entice people out into the middle of the Jungle, there would be something special. Sadly not.

We certainly won't be going back.

That's a shame, was thinking about giving this place a try on my next trip. CC has written about rioja many times so I may still give it one try just for S--ts and grins. I might get lucky and hit jioja on a good day. Thanks.

Oh, Ducks_Nuts. I just noticed that this is your first post. Thanks for taking the time to join and your first post was to tell us about your experience at Rioja. Again thanks for taking the time.

A very nice building, very nice rooms and a wonderfull vip room with jacuzzi, but the girls were lazy when we were there.

Next time i will try rioja again!

No worries Buzzy, it is, of course, possible that it was an "off" day. I hope that is the case because I think that gentlemens clubs are a great idea, and rather than see any of them go tits up, I wish there were more of them. Good luck if you decide to give it a try, but I suggest you take some doggie treats with you (and a stick)