IGNORED

Looking for land in a village in pattaya for building small house

atelko

hey guys.

i am looking for a small land plot to build a house. it doesn´t have too be big, because i don´t need a big garden and i am not planning to build a mansion..

it can also be in a village that is currently in building progress. i guess due to security reasons it might be better to have some neighbours around you. especially when you are not living in thailand.

do you know some offers an the prices?

would appreciate any infos or links.

best regards

May be as well and certainly kinder on the patience to buy an already built house, by the time you buy land especially in Pattaya and go through all the process of building you may get over whelmed, also you know as a Foreigner you cant own land anyway.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

using a company is not working anymore? i heard it is still possible, but it has to be in use.

can the land also be on the name of a child? or does the person have to be a certain age?

i want to build a house the way i want it to be. buying an already built house is not what i was planning to. if you mean buying a property with an old house is cheaper than land only than you could be right. but probably not in thailand :)

using a company is not working anymore? i heard it is still possible, but it has to be in use.

can the land also be on the name of a child? or does the person have to be a certain age?

i want to build a house the way i want it to be. buying an already built house is not what i was planning to. if you mean buying a property with an old house is cheaper than land only than you could be right. but probably not in thailand :)

Nearly all th houses in thailand are built using the 4 metre rule. Designing your own house could be expensive, and most of the builders are not used to building any other way. if you do design and build your own home and dont follow this rule then make sure the foundations are sutable. and the builder take soil samples so the foundations are designed to take the loadings that will be placed on them.

In england you can not get a mortgage on a house built the same way as thai homes. the are classed as none standard construction.

Nearly all th houses in thailand are built using the 4 metre rule. Designing your own house could be expensive, and most of the builders are not used to building any other way. if you do design and build your own home and dont follow this rule then make sure the foundations are sutable. and the builder take soil samples so the foundations are designed to take the loadings that will be placed on them.

In england you can not get a mortgage on a house built the same way as thai homes. the are classed as none standard construction.

the housing plans are made by an european architect and are already available and the project was already built a couple of times by other customers of him without any problems. it is a pretty simple way of building and should be easily be built also by thai workers :)

it´s a wooden house.

so whats also important, whats your budget for buying the land, in my area they have a plot for sale for 1.2 million baht in a thai name. Can check for details for you if you are interested

To protect yourself and your Property it would be Much Wiser to Lease the Land for 30 Years using a good lawyer then the House itself can be yours...Buying any land here is a very bad idea..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

• 3 weeks later...

i have 2 plots for sale ,both are in the small village of Huaiyai

one plot is almost 2 rai and the bigger one is 5 rai

price : one rai = one million baht