Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Wheres best to buy xxl t-shirts good quality?

Love you short time

Guys im after some nice t-shirts, im a big boy so xxl essential, i dont like the ed hardy or diesel fakes because everyone seems to have them, im after somthing different if you catch my drift, has anyone stumbled across somewhere selling different brands in big sizes? if so id be very grateful if youd share, im in Pattaya at present! cheers..

Top floor of big c pattaya north

Not the department store itself but the the little kiosks in the mall

There is a lady there with many different brands in big sizes

Cant remember her shop name but its not that big and if you look around you will find her

Have bought many there myself and they have all been good quality.

Guys im after some nice t-shirts, im a big boy so xxl essential, i dont like the ed hardy or diesel fakes because everyone seems to have them, im after somthing different if you catch my drift, has anyone stumbled across somewhere selling different brands in big sizes? if so id be very grateful if youd share, im in Pattaya at present! cheers..

mikes shopping mall second road side before you go in to the mall there are some stalls out front. 3 months ago to the left of the door there was a stall that sold t shirts boxers etc ,she had different designs than the rest so i bought some and they are the only ones(and i bought a few in patts) that hav'nt gone out of shape after a few washes. the lady did tell me that she may be moving soon so if she's not 40ish with a mole on her cheek she has left. also if you feel the material some t shirts seem to be a thinner material than others, they tend to hold there shape better than the thicker ones. if all else fails they have shops in mikes mall that sell original clothes. will cost you a bit more but will probably last longer.

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I bought some in big c north before in stall on top floor not far from the top of the escalator they where very good, but 290bht each and no discount not even 4 for 1000bht! I'll maybe go in and see if they have some new styles i suppose you only get what you pay for, they are thicker and better quality after all.

I bought my crocs outside 2nd road entrance to mikes but didnt see any tshirts, ill have a look tomoro thanks for the tip, inside mikes ok but i bought stuff before and it all shrunk in wash, lacoste shirts etc if your a bit smaller the stuff in the night market out front of the avenue is top notch!

I always go to Mikes, and there are a couple of stalls on the ground floor who do really good quality copies of lacoste shirts.

The ones i bought two years ago are just starting to lose some shape. I paid about 2000bt for 6.

(im uk xxl/xxxl but these were classed as 6xl!)

The problem is that everyones idea of quality is different.

I gave up buying T-Shirts clothes in Thailand as a whole a year or so back, the few that have lasted get worn around the house but never pass the front door.

Nowadays I would much rather pay a little more in the UK and get decent quality.

Assuming you are living in Pattaya full time I would get some stuff delivered to a friend who is coming on holiday soon if I were you.

The problem is that everyones idea of quality is different.

I gave up buying T-Shirts clothes in Thailand as a whole a year or so back, the few that have lasted get worn around the house but never pass the front door.

Nowadays I would much rather pay a little more in the UK and get decent quality.

Assuming you are living in Pattaya full time I would get some stuff delivered to a friend who is coming on holiday soon if I were you.

Im here 6 months then home 6 months mate, for shorts, jeans etc i would only buy the real thing because im afraid of faulty stitching in pockets or whatever and losing my phone/wallet, but im happy enough with some of the tshirts here, lacoste, hacket style, at home in ireland all these tops are like a muscle tight fit now and xxl dosent quite cut it so i more or less have to buy here!

I got the lacoste shirts v good copys but way too long for may hangs way down below my ass! maybe i should just join tonys!

I'm another for the stalls in Mike Shopping, Lacoste or Hackett for Thb 200, if you buy a few, not bad quality and okay for the beach/pool/afternoon beer, then use them to wear around the house when you return home

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Ok, it might be helpful, it might not. I am a 5-7 XL and I find it really difficult to get any decent T shirts in Pattaya. If you ever get to Chiang Mai, off Night Bazaar road, opposite the Red Lion there is a market catering for us big fellahs. My missus picked up six shirts at a total of 700baht a piece. I wear them all the time and the stitching is excellent. Only problem is CM is a long way from Pattaya.

Thanks for the tip mate, a trip there is on the agenda soon funnily enough! ill check it out for sure.

I bought some Polo copy shirts last time in Pattaya Mikes Mall. 3XL and you would think they should make the collar area large and symmetrical to the size or something, but the collar and neck openings were extremely small and itchy and the collars flipped up all the way pointy end pointing up making me look like a cheap douchebag. That is why you don't buy fakes. I'd much rather spend the real money on real clothes rather than on shit. You guys' can buy fakes if you want to but most people can spot fake polos.

Some of the copys are very good though, its just about shopping around, and as im here like 6 months at a time i wouldnt pay the prices over here for real polo sport, g star or lacoste, way to expensive! and not that it matters much, you could be wearing a chang vest and still be shagging a model over here!

I am quiet large myself, with XXL and i always buy my t-shirts on market end of soi buakhaow. Good pricing and decent quality. Well not all goods on this market are, but you can feel which are good quality and you can buy.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I find the stalls on central road as you turn in left from 2nd road on the corner are good to get, the more heavy weight black and design shirts fit well and a good size , price is not very negotiable but you get what you pay for I think, had some a long time and colour and quality stay after many a wash at home.