Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Standards

eshmu2004

I was wondering if when going to a place like this do you have to lower your standards or are the women there going to be quality that you will not have to? I have heard a few different things like if you do not lower your standards you will not really have to much fun.

There's such a range of tastes that only you can determine your 'quality level'.

Strange question. I have never had any issues in Pattaya. Get rid of the idea of 'standards' as that is a bs concept.

If I click with a girl I will be happy.

Some of the absolute glamours are very stuck up and others are awesome.

There is so much variety to choose from that you can afford to be picky.

I average maybe 3 a day so I like a bit of variety in my day. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

In my personal experience, I didn't lower my standards one bit -- I have a SERIOUS case of "Asian fever" and many of the girls in Thailand were smoking hot in my estimation. To put it into perpsective, I have seen plenty of photos of girls on this site that did not pique my interest to the extent that they did others, so I'm not a guy who thinks EVERY girl with a pussy and a pulse is hot.

That said, I also did not haggle to a great extent over price and surely over paid while I was there.

I would venture to say that it's more than a fair bet that you'll easily find ladies that you think are beautiful, and who are more than willing to fuck your brains out.

Likewise, I`d advise to not over-think things prior to arrival as doing so makes for an over-stressed mentality, which the girls will pick-up on very quickly. That's not to say that being well informed isn't to your advantage.

Everything you need to know is here on this forum, literally.

Really, I too made that mistake and as a result it took me much longer than it should've to get into the flow of the scene. And even then I had experienced BMs that gave me a 'nudge' or three along the way. (Thanks, you know who you are!) For that matter, I'm here now on my seventh week (total) of being in Pattaya with another seven (at least) to go before I return home, and I`m STILL nowhere near the monger that most I`ve seen are.

But I`m having a blast, and that's what counts the most imho!

Just chill, a warm smile and a compliment or two will allow you to get much more bang for your buck.

Hope this helps somewhat. Worked for me, at any rate.

Peace,

TM

I love asian girls but like anything if you connect with them and find them attractive you will really enjoy yourself.

I have no standards.... :P

Nice!!!

In my personal experience, I didn't lower my standards one bit -- I have a SERIOUS case of "Asian fever" and many of the girls in Thailand were smoking hot in my estimation. To put it into perpsective, I have seen plenty of photos of girls on this site that did not pique my interest to the extent that they did others, so I'm not a guy who thinks EVERY girl with a pussy and a pulse is hot.

That said, I also did not haggle to a great extent over price and surely over paid while I was there.

Thanks this was really helpful. I mean I am very in to Asian girls but I do not come close to finding all of them attractive.

I would venture to say that it's more than a fair bet that you'll easily find ladies that you think are beautiful, and who are more than willing to fuck your brains out.

Likewise, I`d advise to not over-think things prior to arrival as doing so makes for an over-stressed mentality, which the girls will pick-up on very quickly. That's not to say that being well informed isn't to your advantage.

Everything you need to know is here on this forum, literally.

Really, I too made that mistake and as a result it took me much longer than it should've to get into the flow of the scene. And even then I had experienced BMs that gave me a 'nudge' or three along the way. (Thanks, you know who you are!) For that matter, I'm here now on my seventh week (total) of being in Pattaya with another seven (at least) to go before I return home, and I`m STILL nowhere near the monger that most I`ve seen are.

But I`m having a blast, and that's what counts the most imho!

Just chill, a warm smile and a compliment or two will allow you to get much more bang for your buck.

Hope this helps somewhat. Worked for me, at any rate.

Peace,

TM

Thanks this was very helpful. I mean I do not know exactly what to expect. I mean it is like you go to a strip club and you have a bunch a girls come to you in a row. But if you reject them less and less girl will come to you. That is kinda how I think it will be. Anyways thanks again!

I found myself a whore and then dragged her down to my level...

I found myself a whore and then dragged her down to my level...

Let just hope I will not have to do that... lol

:

Thanks this was really helpful. I mean I am very in to Asian girls but I do not come close to finding all of them attractive.

I find them all the same when they are lying down in the dark :Chokdee:

I have no standards.... :P

I'm with Ferral on this. Whether at home or in Patts I find a lack of standards makes for a much better time generally! It also softens the blow when the gorgeous princess you BF'd has done a switch in the night and you wake up with an ugly old bird!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I'm with Ferral on this. Whether at home or in Patts I find a lack of standards makes for a much better time generally! It also softens the blow when the gorgeous princess you BF'd has done a switch in the night and you wake up with an ugly old bird!

Funny that bird I saw you with said the same thing about you... :GoldenSmile1: I have tried staying awake all night but the Ugly Bus still seems to turn up and make the switch

Seriously though, I am so happy that most Thai girls are happy to lower their standards so they will go home with me

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

You are paying, therefore up to you to get the lady that appeals most, I doubt if any visitor to LOS drops their standards if anything with the help of the Baht in their wallet the opposite would happen

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

I am so happy that most Thai girls are happy to lower their standards so they will go home with me

We have a winner!

The standards that are being lowered is usually the girls. How many 20 something hotties are willing to talk to you at home? I really appreciate their low standards too.

We have a winner!

The standards that are being lowered is usually the girls. How many 20 something hotties are willing to talk to you at home? I really appreciate their low standards too.

I guess that is a little different for me because I am only 26 and I do not have any problems back home.

I guess that is a little different for me because I am only 26 and I do not have any problems back home.

When you say you have no problem at home you mean :

- You can have sex whenever you want ?

or

- You can have sex with any hot girl you come across in the steet ?

There is much difference.

For the first one, I also have no problem at home. There is always an old whale ready to have sex with me.

In Pattaya you'll hit 100% for the first one, and 99% for the second one...

My personal observation...

Motivational Poster - Standards 001.jpg

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

When you say you have no problem at home you mean :

- You can have sex whenever you want ?

or

- You can have sex with any hot girl you come across in the steet ?

There is much difference.

For the first one, I also have no problem at home. There is always an old whale ready to have sex with me.

In Pattaya you'll hit 100% for the first one, and 99% for the second one...

No I do not get every girl I go after but I never go home with a whale. But I do not want to go to Pattaya and not get anything because my standards were to high...

I don't know about your standard of women but i can't say that i have to lower mine when coming to Pattaya.

Ofcourse there are bargirls in every size and looks but i can honestly say that the bigger part is better looking as most women in Belgium.

Not to mention personality problems and other bad habbits!

The best part is that even superb looking stunners way out of your league in farangland are only a BF away in Pattaya.

I think you come to the right place to inform you good!

Edited by themosch

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

If you are that much worried about looks go search for Pattaya on youtube and have see for yourself.

One individuals freedom ends where another individuals freedom begins.

If you are that much worried about looks go search for Pattaya on youtube and have see for yourself.

Thats could give an idea. i did this before going to Patt, but once there, I realise that they are 10,000 times nicer in real than on youtube or pics.