IGNORED

Singha beer my love

I am interested about answers "how much you are willing pay for small Singha beer in beer bar" ? It is important for you price of beer ? I am awaiting all your opinion

:Thanks3::Chokdee:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

THAJEC, Singha beer is ok but not my favorite, I prefer Tiger so i didnt vote....Not sure how much i was paying for a small bottle (we call them stubbies here in Australia) it was different prices all over the joint, but i think 60-80 Baht would be about right maybe....One thing tho we all agreed (12 of us) we didnt get a hangover on Tiger Beer...unbelievable as I gave the local fourex beer a bit hit on the weekend and I'm still sick....might be the water ;)

THAJEC, Singha beer is ok but not my favorite, I prefer Tiger so i didnt vote....Not sure how much i was paying for a small bottle (we call them stubbies here in Australia) it was different prices all over the joint, but i think 60-80 Baht would be about right maybe....One thing tho we all agreed (12 of us) we didnt get a hangover on Tiger Beer...unbelievable as I gave the local fourex beer a bit hit on the weekend and I'm still sick....might be the water ;)

Thank you for your answer.I can say I am beer drinker and when I drink ten beers I feel fine but little bit drunk. Singha is rather strong beer and some times I had a headache. I can drink Tiger beer or Leo too no problem for me.

Here in the UK you can pay just under £2 for a large Singha (bht 200 approx) in ASDA stores

Normally I dont drink beer that much, but in Pattaya I take a couple beer almost everyday. That because for some reason I liked Singha so much.

Normally I dont drink beer that much, but in Pattaya I take a couple beer almost everyday. That because for some reason I liked Singha so much.

I think Singha is filling beer. When you drink several beers you need not eat because your stomach is full.

I think Singha is filling beer. When you drink several beers you need not eat because your stomach is full.

That could be reason why I didnt eat that much than normaly in home.

I voted towards the mid/lower levels. that said i am always 'willing' to pay less or let someone else pick up the bin. :EvilLaugh1:

cheers

bert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

One thing tho we all agreed (12 of us) we didnt get a hangover on Tiger

Same me for Tiger.. Singha not so bad.. But nothing worse than a Changover

Great thread!

Reasonable priced beer is vital for the continuity of human race and a guarantor of social stability.

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Ok, the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with salted peanuts.

Personally I prefer Tiger as I get headache form Singha and Thai-brewed Heineken.

:Chokdee:

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Great thread!

Personally I prefer Tiger as I get headache form Singha and Thai-brewed Heineken.

:Chokdee:

Yeah the local Heineken is a shocker, same for Carlsberg...Singha's good but give me the Tiger.

Singha is great. Chang is ok. Warm up with beer and get wasted in vodka.....

• 1 month later...

I think all Thai beers are maybe clones of some European beers , so It's possible it already exists somewhere with a different name . Also , I'm guessing malting barley is imported into Thailand . That said I look forward to buying an ice cold Singha but I wouldn't buy it in the UK , It's got to be on a Thai beach with a bikini clad Thai babe .

Edited by gullible

I think all Thai beers are maybe clones of some European beers , so It's possible it already exists somewhere with a different name . Also , I'm guessing malting barley is imported into Thailand . That said I look forward to buying an ice cold Singha but I wouldn't buy it in the UK , It's got to be on a Thai beach with a bikini clad Thai babe .

You can take bikini clad Thai babe to UK and you can buy Singha. :D I understood mood is for you important. If you do not have mood beer do not taste good.:D

Singha beer is my favourite without doubt and wouldn't drink any other beer in Thailand! :Beer8::001_Thank_You5::Beer1::Drunk1::Number1a::GiveBeer1:

I am glad you support me in my same opinion. I think so ! Singha beer is No.1 for me same as TGs :GrinNod1: and of course can not forget Patts.:hello09:

• 2 weeks later...

Still 21 days and I will swallow some my friends thai beers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKWRhEj85Tk

• 5 weeks later...

Obviously I would like to pay as little as possible.

I like having a beer early doors say around 4-5pm. At this time take advantage of the Happy Hours. Leo Blues bar, Naklua does HH between 4 and 7pm. Great music, great price, great bar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I think 60 would be reasonable in a BB. Last week on Walking Street I was charged 105 for a small Singha in a pretty crappy BB. I think some of the prices are getting completely out of control. I think I'm going to stick to the lower Soi's and get my moneys worth.

IMO Singha goes best when eating Thai food, but I don't like drinking too much of it as it tends to hurt the next day. Generally I'll drink Tiger or Heineken in Thailand. I used to like Amstel when that was available here, a great tasting beer and dirt cheap too, I was sad when that disappeared from the shelves.

• 1 month later...

Leo for me, 35 baht at ny local bar, which is where I'm going now, later boys.

Leo for me, 35 baht at ny local bar, which is where I'm going now, later boys.

Leo is low alcohol for me. I have to drink about twenty similars bottles.Do you know leo is drink and was made for thai workmans mostly. :Beer::P