Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Lawlessness on Pattaya's roads

Inspector Moy

Over the years, six to be precise, the quality of driving has become horrendous. Particularly the motorbike death merchants. High on the perps list are the farangs who treat the roads as a merry-go-round. The Harley boys who are 50+ take a big bike on hire - next thing Sawan Boriboon are mopping up their remains having twatted a concrete post. Just look in the local papers and there are loads of deaths. This should be avoided as it costs money to the local community. Likewise the children driving helmetless to and from school, many with more than three aboard, should be stopped. The locals, however, carry on regardless and in total defiance of the law. Licences --- what licences ????

Have to admit i drive my scooter around at night when im pissed, i guess because the fines so little it doesnt bother me!

Thais are crazy on the road too, anyone farang i know who rents a car or bike tries to drive properly like at home but it

gets ya nowhere around here!

Have to admit i drive my scooter around at night when im pissed, i guess because the fines so little it doesnt bother me!

Thais are crazy on the road too, anyone farang i know who rents a car or bike tries to drive properly like at home but it

gets ya nowhere around here!

Yup, good for you. Everyone does. Just take care when it rains, those potholes get full of water and they could swallow a jeep. Its during the day that is real dangerous. Three wheelers, m/bike taxis and underage consider a flat bit of road as theirs, regardless of which direction they are going in. And the ones who sweep out into the road without looking, coming toward or sweeping with the flow are seriously endangered. Farangs are just as bad.

Accident - Insurance - Scarper !!!