IGNORED

Are we just Mushrooms ?

Inspector Moy

Take a look at the current head of the CIA. A man with unbelievable pressures. Is the information regarding Bin Bag true or just what we want to hear. Conspiratorists are rife with theories, and so it will remain, but can we actually believe that when the SEALS went in and 'did the business' that that was the start of the end. Personally, I don't think so. We, the public, will get fed scraps of info to appease our insatiable quest for lurid detail. At the end of the day, we still have a vicious, vindictive, paranoid organisation determined to undermine the true democratic way of life. As they say, keep them in the dark and feed them shit, and we can just call them mushrooms.

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to not read all that tripe they plaster the Media with, I just enjoy life in Pattaya and wait for them to start another war somewhere they shouldn't be in the first place.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

My motto: If it's completely out of my control, why spend more than a minute worrying about?

But I totally understand what you're talking about...

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

My motto: If it's completely out of my control, why spend more than a minute worrying about?

But I totally understand what you're talking about...

Abso-fucking-lutely!

Yes, but is it really Al Qaida/Taliban/Muslims that are threatening our way of life?

or are the traitors much closer to home?

At the end of the day, we still have a vicious, vindictive, paranoid organisation determined to undermine the true democratic way of life.

If she aint whoring she's boring!

It's nice to be nice :)

just getting the popcorn out...please hold :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Hahaha, some interesting replies. I tend to agree that the conspirators are closer to home. Its amazing the Obama has been Pres for two years and the entire African Nation has suddenly erupted. Now we find that America is on the brink of bankruptcy with a colossal debt of some 14 trillion dollars. How come the economy and the warmongers have taken the opportunity to aggravate the situation now ?? And then, behind the scenes there is George Soros. My case rest with the defense.

I think I'll take poster No 3 Buddyedgewood's view. Good call, make mine a large one !!!