IGNORED

Sucker for sea view

izzyg

First part of my August trip is already booked at China Garden hotel, but I still haven't found a hotel for the rest of the stay. I'm really a sucker for a sea view and looking for a hotel which offers that. My wish list is:

* Sea view

* Safe in room

* Girl friendly (of course)

* Wifi in room

* No more than 2500 baht a night

I have previously stayed at Baboona beachfront and while that was ok, I would prefer another hotel this time.

First part of my August trip is already booked at China Garden hotel, but I still haven't found a hotel for the rest of the stay. I'm really a sucker for a sea view and looking for a hotel which offers that. My wish list is:

* Sea view

* Safe in room

* Girl friendly (of course)

* Wifi in room

* No more than 2500 baht a night

I have previously stayed at Baboona beachfront and while that was ok, I would prefer another hotel this time.

SeaMeSpring on Soi 10 got it all

SeaMeSpring on Soi 10 got it all

Thanks! I checked it out here on PA and it has good reviews, but lots of reports of construction noise from outside.

What about the large hotels on Beach road Soi 1-3? Any good rooms for a monger there or are they only for Indian families?

Perhaps stay on Soi Buakhao and walk to the beach on a daily basis? sorted!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Thanks! I checked it out here on PA and it has good reviews, but lots of reports of construction noise from outside.

What about the large hotels on Beach road Soi 1-3? Any good rooms for a monger there or are they only for Indian families?

Holiday Inn has everything you are looking for ...but it is a little more expensive

You might want to check out baboona between soi 3 and Soi 4 on beach road, i'm booked there in september. The higher rooms look great.

the rooms look very small to me...and not many facilities....