Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Koh Chang hotels

May be interested in spending a few days over the island of Koh Chang.

Cam any BM help me find a hotel around the 800bt night.

:001_Thank_You5:

Dayo...

That's pretty cheap for White Sands Beach on KC. If you wanna hang out with the kee-backpacker crowd on Lonely Beach or Kai Bae it's do-able . Check out http://iamkohchang.com/ for all ?s about KC. Great island - you'll love it. wj ps: rent a bike and look around.

Edited by wackyjacky

i went to koh chang about 5 months ago. couldnt find a hotel for that price. i think i paid 1400 a night in the end and that was one of the cheap ones. be prepared for a very very quiet time on koh chang, if you are expecting a great nighlife, its not the place for you. however if its a quiet time your after then you will be fine. for information, the hotel i stayed at was keeree ele on white sands beach. very nice hotel, pool was a bit small and situated in the shade and it was very very quiet, not many people in the hotel at all.whatever you decide, enjoy.

I'll help your search in case you missed this report. I don't think I paid the little your looking for though.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/53909-pattaya-ko-chang-ko-lanta-phuket/page__p__844093__hl__%2Bko+%2Bchang__fromsearch__1#entry844093

• 1 month later...

Stayed here http://www.thaigardenhillresortkohchang.com/ at xmas ...... website states 1200 but we only paid 1000 (1000 was advertised outside) and certainly think they would move on that outside of main season. Nice pool, maybe 5 mins walk to White Sands beach and a baht bus into "Mini Pattaya" and whilst Mini is a good description ..... tiny would be better.

Edited by gavinmacinnes