Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Page 10

emenems

Staying here for path of my trip inNov. Looking forward to it.

Great report on Page10. Thanks.

It seems this hotel is a good alternative to August suite and probably a beter location.

As asked above, here is the map :

page10.JPG

This map is WAY OFF SCALE .... so be careful if you use it as your guide.

The map "appears" to place the hotel on Soi 10, with the Royal Garden and Marriott "across the street".

In actuality, Royal and Marriott are just AFTER SOI 13/2 which is SOI POST OFFICE ...which is a few blocks toward Walking Street from the Soi 10.

Just want to point the discrepancy out ...

Edited by travelling_man

Hi mate, I booked a room about two weeks ago and sent them an email but were quoted a high price. Another BM told me to go thru Hotels2thailand.com

Come up with a good price with breakfast included and booked as two people staying just incase.

Hope that helps. No review yet as I stay next week.

Cheers

Ok cheers m8,let me know how you went there :001_Thank_You5:

The website looks nice and all photos looks awesome. And the big "Free visitor fee" at the homepage tells it all.

Am looking at 2 weeks in sept/oct and had quotes from 1651/night for basic room up to 4082 for Studio 808.

It has what I want.. friendly faces, no joiner fees and a pool. Location is.. where it is. Definitely one hotel to start keeping tabs on. Just always worried.. it's one of those designed "boutique" hotels.. fancy crawling in there late in the morning, pi$$drunk and trolling some old ladyboys you thought was the most sexy young women ever spotted in LOS..

The website looks nice and all photos looks awesome. And the big "Free visitor fee" at the homepage tells it all.

Am looking at 2 weeks in sept/oct and had quotes from 1651/night for basic room up to 4082 for Studio 808.

It has what I want.. friendly faces, no joiner fees and a pool. Location is.. where it is. Definitely one hotel to start keeping tabs on. Just always worried.. it's one of those designed "boutique" hotels.. fancy crawling in there late in the morning, pi$$drunk and trolling some old ladyboys you thought was the most sexy young women ever spotted in LOS..

Room 808 is not worth the money - as for walking in with ladyboys or whatever - the guys/girls who work there do not give a flying fuck as long as they have ID - one old guy was in and out of there with every combination possible and another guy from up north had 6 different girls in one day - they did not bat an eyelid - however I did get a few compliments on some of my choices - they also have a few ladyboys working there amongst the staff

Room 808 is not worth the money - as for walking in with ladyboys or whatever - the guys/girls who work there do not give a flying fuck as long as they have ID - one old guy was in and out of there with every combination possible and another guy from up north had 6 different girls in one day - they did not bat an eyelid - however I did get a few compliments on some of my choices - they also have a few ladyboys working there amongst the staff

Ouch.. complaints on your choices?? ;) As in .. "couldn't you do better then that?"

Am thinking of booking for 2 weeks in sept/okt.. 30k for Deluxe Studio, fair deal.. if you compare to Soi8 and what I paied for Sunshine and Eastiny "suites".. thx.

But what I don't like.. is that the Oracle is showing the place to be somewhere else. Suppose it has to do with the "unique" address system, but google maps places it at the "far north"

Edited by Odishon

Hello i have a little issue with my booking in Page 10. I'd to pay a deposit of 9920 Bahts, and they charged me around 13000 Bahts. I sent a email 3 days ago to ask them why and i'm always waiting their reply :-(

Great location .I stayed two times this year and got the best rates by walking in.

Hello i have a little issue with my booking in Page 10. I'd to pay a deposit of 9920 Bahts, and they charged me around 13000 Bahts. I sent a email 3 days ago to ask them why and i'm always waiting their reply :-(

You are using their Web Site to deal with them? ......everytime I send a message the response is within minutes

Hi,

Some places charge 2-3% to pay by credit card so 3% of 9920 + 9920 will be around 13000 in total -however they should have told you this or maybe its in some small print on their website? (this is assuming you paid by credit card!)

They sent me a reply today 5 minutes ago, it's was a issue with their booking system online.

Ouch.. complaints on your choices?? ;) As in .. "couldn't you do better then that?"

Am thinking of booking for 2 weeks in sept/okt.. 30k for Deluxe Studio, fair deal.. if you compare to Soi8 and what I paied for Sunshine and Eastiny "suites".. thx.

But what I don't like.. is that the Oracle is showing the place to be somewhere else. Suppose it has to do with the "unique" address system, but google maps places it at the "far north"

I always stay in a Deluxe Studio 42 sq metres - my friend stayed in 808 - and it is not worth the money in both our opinions

What you have negotiated is fine for that time of year

It is perfectly located for LK Metro, Soi Honey and Cental Festival - short walk to Beach Road

Good location and a good price for what it is - any other questions?

Stayed at Page 10 on recent visit. The hotel was nice and minimalist. I stayed in a standard room and everything was ok. Staff is very friendly. Complaints about water not draining properly are correct, but it wasn't so bad it made taking a shower unpleasant. Otherwise the room was fine, I didn't try the restaurant.

The only major complaint I have is despite the good location, walking toward beach road on Soi 10 is a dangerous proposition. The sidewalk is crumbling and it is easy to turn an ankle on loose stone/concrete especially in sandals or if you're TG has high heels. This is obviously not the hotels fault. I assume once they complete building some of the hotels on the same street they will pave the road as it is difficult for vehicles to drive on as well.

Stayed at Page 10 on recent visit. The hotel was nice and minimalist. I stayed in a standard room and everything was ok. Staff is very friendly. Complaints about water not draining properly are correct, but it wasn't so bad it made taking a shower unpleasant. Otherwise the room was fine, I didn't try the restaurant.

The only major complaint I have is despite the good location, walking toward beach road on Soi 10 is a dangerous proposition. The sidewalk is crumbling and it is easy to turn an ankle on loose stone/concrete especially in sandals or if you're TG has high heels. This is obviously not the hotels fault. I assume once they complete building some of the hotels on the same street they will pave the road as it is difficult for vehicles to drive on as well.

The road has been prepared to be relaid that is why it crumbled

I just received an email back from Page 10, the best rate they will do for November is 1999baht,

stayed there twice previously April and November and only paid 1500baht.

Not worth the price, good hotel but there are better deals around.

The road outside is expected to be under repair for 4 months,they are laying new drainage pipes.

This looks clearly superior to LK Metro.

This looks clearly superior to LK Metro.

Its a bit like comapring apples and pears

Page10 is a boutique style hotel

whereas the LK group are more traditional over the top granite and gold everywhere

Different locations as well

They both have their plusses and minuses

For me Page10 for between 1500-2000 is the place to be others will beg to differ

Stayed there at the end af April, beginning of May and everything was OK. Booked it on there website, price was fair, paid 50% in advance, checkin without any problems, just paid paid the rest. At checkout I paid my minibar. Staff was friendly, maid let me sleep as long as I wanted, made the room sometime in the late afternoon. The only negative is that breakfast closes at 10:00. Location is good, just round the corner of 2nd street, walking down to beachroad, less than 5 minutes - and you are right, the pavement of the street is a shame, but I am shure that will be fixed in the near future. Will stay there again next week for a few days.