Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Chba Hut "Huts"

tsamba

Hi All,

Anybody stayed in the Huts or junior suits at Chaba Hut Resort?? Are they worth the extra bath? or indeed any recommendation for a nice room aroud 1800bath off season in the same area?

Thanks In Advance

Tsamba.

Hi All,

Anybody stayed in the Huts or junior suits at Chaba Hut Resort?? Are they worth the extra bath? or indeed any recommendation for a nice room aroud 1800bath off season in the same area?

Thanks In Advance

Tsamba.

im staying there from saturday for two weeks, ill let you know. theres a good thread on here about chaba hut resort by the Hoff on the hotel section...

:Hello: i stayed there in January ,it is very well run ,clean, nice pool.we stayed in the older part and it was fine the only down side was the internet ,it was very hard to get a connection and when i did it was hard to stay ,but i would stay there again :001_Thank_You5:

im staying there from saturday for two weeks, ill let you know. theres a good thread on here about chaba hut resort by the Hoff on the hotel section...

Thanks alot! look like a good place! i read Hoffs thread allready! and all sounds good to me!

Enjoy your trip!! :)

:Hello: i stayed there in January ,it is very well run ,clean, nice pool.we stayed in the older part and it was fine the only down side was the internet ,it was very hard to get a connection and when i did it was hard to stay ,but i would stay there again :001_Thank_You5:

Hi! internet wont bother me too much! be good to not be in touch for a bit!....lol

Hi All,

Thanks In Advance

Tsamba.

I've been inside the huts before, just to check them out. I wouldn't bother unless you're traveling with family or having some girl's family stay over. If you're just traveling alone and plan to have just one overnight guest, don't get the hut. It's got a bedroom upstairs and a sort of sitting room downstairs that can be used as a second bedroom. Unless you have a need for two bedrooms, I'd probably stay in a cheaper room.

I stay there many times, usually in the old building. As someone said the internet is hopeless, so have to go sit in the dining area or around the pool to get internet. Sometimes can be noisy at night as there are balloon parties often at the bar compexes nearby but if you're in the bars that don't matter. I like Chaba Hut, good location and fair price. Sexy bitch at the reception too, wears black stockings.

I've been inside the huts before, just to check them out. I wouldn't bother unless you're traveling with family or having some girl's family stay over. If you're just traveling alone and plan to have just one overnight guest, don't get the hut. It's got a bedroom upstairs and a sort of sitting room downstairs that can be used as a second bedroom. Unless you have a need for two bedrooms, I'd probably stay in a cheaper room.

It seems they need a bit of refreshment...

I like the Thai way... putting this on their website :GoldenSmile1:

thehut-2.jpg

Does anyone knows how easy it is to walk towards second road ?

Edited by jojomecanic

Well 2nd road runs parallel to Soi BuaKhao, so when you walk out of Chaba Hut just go straight across the road and walk down any soi you see, you'll come out on 2nd road. Takes about 3 minutes unless you stop and chat to all the gals in the bars you pass.

Well 2nd road runs parallel to Soi BuaKhao, so when you walk out of Chaba Hut just go straight across the road and walk down any soi you see, you'll come out on 2nd road. Takes about 3 minutes unless you stop and chat to all the gals in the bars you pass.

Ok. Probably a good place for a long stay or to stay with a LT GF.

I can't imagine bringing there a WS gogo girl for a ST... a bit hassle.