Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Bella Express

Anti3m

Hello everyone

I've been staying at the Bella Express for 4 days now so I figured writing a review of the hotel would be helpful to those who were looking to stay at this venue.

Location: The hotel is located roughly 500 meters from tops supermarket. It did take me a day or so to work out the locale and the best way to get home from a night out. The best part about the location is the open air eatery opposite the hotel.

Facilities: This hotel features free wifi at a pretty decent speed. The gym is very basic there is 1 treadmill, 1 cross trainer and a decent dumbbell set. There is a pool at the hotel I havent been in yet but it seems pretty decent.

Food: Besides the outdoor eatery opposite the hotel, there is a restaurant inside the hotel which does a pretty decent buffet for breakfast (included with the room) lunch and dinner.

Staff: The foyer staff aren't that great but the bag boys and cleaner staff are awesome always smiling willing to have a joke with you.

Overall if you need a decent cheap hotel that is guest friendly. The Bella Express is not bad not bad at all.

Cheers everyone

From the land of oz

Hello everyone

I've been staying at the Bella Express for 4 days now so I figured writing a review of the hotel would be helpful to those who were looking to stay at this venue.

Location: The hotel is located roughly 500 meters from tops supermarket. It did take me a day or so to work out the locale and the best way to get home from a night out. The best part about the location is the open air eatery opposite the hotel.

Facilities: This hotel features free wifi at a pretty decent speed. The gym is very basic there is 1 treadmill, 1 cross trainer and a decent dumbbell set. There is a pool at the hotel I havent been in yet but it seems pretty decent.

Food: Besides the outdoor eatery opposite the hotel, there is a restaurant inside the hotel which does a pretty decent buffet for breakfast (included with the room) lunch and dinner.

Staff: The foyer staff aren't that great but the bag boys and cleaner staff are awesome always smiling willing to have a joke with you.

Overall if you need a decent cheap hotel that is guest friendly. The Bella Express is not bad not bad at all.

Cheers everyone

From the land of oz

Thanks for your review mate.

What's the going rate?

Do they have free wifi in room or/and lobby in lobby?

What about safety-box?

Thanks beforehand.

Thanks for your review mate.

What's the going rate?

Do they have free wifi in room or/and lobby in lobby?

What about safety-box?

Thanks beforehand.

Wifi is in room, not very sure about lobby but I'd seen guest with laptop at the lobby during my stay there last year.

There are digital safe in room, the shower is hot enough. Room is clean and simple. Only thing I dislike was the double bed is actually 2 single beds joined. Not sure if they had changed that.

Best rate I think is on wotif, 1200B (mini 2 nights) for Superior Room with breakfast for 2.

Oh ya, during my stay there last year, there were lots of India and China tourist.

It's better to pay now then to pay later. Nothing is free.

Wifi is in room, not very sure about lobby but I'd seen guest with laptop at the lobby during my stay there last year.

There are digital safe in room, the shower is hot enough. Room is clean and simple. Only thing I dislike was the double bed is actually 2 single beds joined. Not sure if they had changed that.

Best rate I think is on wotif, 1200B (mini 2 nights) for Superior Room with breakfast for 2.

Oh ya, during my stay there last year, there were lots of India and China tourist.

cheers mate, appreciate the feedback

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Anybody with 2013 updates?  I have Bell Express reserved from for Xmas-NY day and having 2nd thoughts...have not billed my AMEX yet, so I can get out?

This place or The Stay hotel?  Thanks, TNF

Archived