IGNORED

Penthouse Hotel review

Chiyonosake

I stayed at the P.enthouse hotel in March 2011. They have a variety of rooms, the staff was more than happy to show them to me upon request. Most rooms have a dance pole next to the bed and lighting that gives you the feel of being at a disco. The room I stayed in actually had a little stage for the dance pole, and tons of mirrors on the walls and on the ceiling above the bed. There is a safe under the bed that was easily large enough for my laptop and any other valuables. The bed was comfortable, and the bathroom was pretty nice. The shower area was big, with a bench to sit on, which was nice when your TG is in there with you. It may have been just my room, but I did have a hard time finding a good temp. for the water in the shower. It seemed like you could turn the knob just a little and it would go to hot or cold. Seemed like there was no happy medium. There was a nice little area with a comfortable chair off to the side to check your e-mails or what not. They offer free wi-fi. The room also had what they call a "Health Swing" which is a sex swing. The TGs got a real kick out of playing around with this. The room had a nice size mini bar with the usual water, beer and such in it. They also had things like condoms and lube. There were a few snack items such as potato chips, a basket full of toiletries and even a disposable camera. I didn't use any of it because its obviously part of the mini bar. I skimmed the price list and nothing seemed overpriced. The walls are textured and give off the feel that you're in a Cave. It wasn't the best hotel I stayed in, but it was definitely interesting. I paid around 1600 baht a night for my room, but they do have cheaper ones. The include complimentary breakfast, but I never used it, so I can't comment on it. The staff seemed nice, and the hotel is connected to the Kitten Club and Obsessions. Both of these clubs are part of the same bar, the Kitten Club being all GGs, and Obsessions being all LBs. Its an interesting combination to say the least. There were a few lookers in there too. Be careful though, they really know how to seperate you from your money. Me and my budy hung out in the Kitten club for about an hour and racked up a 2000 baht bill. We had a lot of fun there, and were surrounded by ladies the whole time. For 300 baht a bucket, throwing the ping pong balls and watching the girls chase them was hilarious. Back to the hotel, the elevator is small. I would say any more than 4 people in there and you aren't left with any personal space. The hallways are narrow also. Not too bad, but it was noticed. Also, maybe it was just me, but I got lost a couple times because of the way the halls are set up. The room was always clean, and I can't honestly complain about anything. This is definitely a novelty/specialty hotel, and not a place to take the family. They have a pretty good website. The booking area on the site is confusing and not set up well at all. I would suggest just walking in and booking if you can. I took most of these pictures from their website because I don't seem to have any good pics of the room.

oto_picture_image-siam_suite_1_room_accommodation-penthouse_pattaya_city_hotel_electronic_safe_deposit_box_king_size_bed_mirrors_health_massage_swings-5-2.jpg

photo_picture_image-siam_suite_1_room_accommodation-pattaya_city_boutique_hotel_cozy_comfortable_dressing_table-11-2.jpg

photo_picture_image-siam_suite_1_room_accommodation-penthouse_pattaya_boutique_hotel_jacuzzi_fun_for_two_couples-1-2.jpg

photo_picture_image-siam_suite_1_room_accommodation-penthouse_pattaya_city_beach_resort_boutique_hotel_relaxation_chair_living_room-2-2.jpg

photo_picture_image-siam_suite_1_room_accommodation-penthouse_pattaya_hotel_multishowers-4-2.jpg

photo_picture_image-siam_suite_1_room_accommodation-penthouse_pattaya_hotel_multishowers-6-2.jpg

IMAG1076.jpg

IMAG1081.jpg

Edited by Chiyonosake

Thank-you for this review.

I would like to do a private party somedays with a few chicks (and only one guy... me) and it would be a good place.

As I love watching girls dancing, I think it would be great. Have they got something for music inside so I could turn it a bit as a private gogo ?

Yes, the rooms have cd player/radios.

it's a bucket list joint for sure, but blow a couple of thousand to get the spa in the room etc.

Is the place still infested with insects?

Do they still have all the cats wandering around the place?

I stayed there for 4 nights and never saw a single insect. They did have a couple cats that wandered around the lobby, but I never saw them on the higher floors

Edited by Chiyonosake

I stayed there for 4 nights and never saw a single insect. They did have a couple cats that wandered around the lobby, nut I never saw them on the higher floors

Fair enough... I'll never forget seeing one review where a guy found a fresh cat turd waiting for him outside his room in the morning lol

Fair enough... I'll never forget seeing one review where a guy found a fresh cat turd waiting for him outside his room in the morning lol

Did he find it with his foot or was it on his breakfast tray?

febstyle002.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to do the review.

Looks very promising for a visit next time.

Oh my god what is this? Come on guys stand by your keyboards and let’s come up with a barrage comments (old and new) to counter act this Spam review. We can’t have people coming to Patts and expecting a decent stay at the Spam hotel can we. What is the world coming to?

Nice work serpentine and edge.

Interesting report Chiyonosake and ties back nicely with what my friend says who stayed there for 3 months (Mar to May) this year. He found the local girls responded really well to the way his room was set up. I was thinking about the Marriott for my August visit. I might now give the SPAM WORD a try instead.

Oh my god what is this? Come on guys stand by your keyboards and let’s come up with a barrage comments (old and new) to counter act this Spam review. We can’t have people coming to Patts and expecting a decent stay at the Spam hotel can we. What is the world coming to?

Nice work serpentine and edge.

I'm not spamming. This is an honest review. sorry if you don't like this hotel. I did stay there in the beginning of March. It isn't the greatest hotel in the world, but it is definitely an experience. It's not the Hilton, but it was clean and made me feel like I was sleeping in an American strip club. Again, I am not a spammer. If you did a little research and checked out previous posts, you would see that. Before you attack someone, you should really get your facts in order.

I'm not spamming. This is an honest review. sorry if you don't like this hotel. I did stay there in the beginning of March. It isn't the greatest hotel in the world, but it is definitely an experience. It's not the Hilton, but it was clean and made me feel like I was sleeping in an American strip club. Again, I am not a spammer. If you did a little research and checked out previous posts, you would see that. Before you attack someone, you should really get your facts in order.

He was being sarcastic - on his 7th post already and he wants to take over.

I thought it was a good honest review and I apologise for biting on the "cat shit" comment.

It looks good fun - very Full Love Innish - and if I ever stay overnight I might go there.

Chill. GoldenSmile1.gif

I'm not concerned about the jokes. I am a master of sarcasm myself. I love a good laugh. I just don't want to be thought of as a spammer. I like communicating with people that share my love of Thai girls, and I don't want to be cast out as a malicious spam peddler. I have no vested interest in this hotel, and everyone is entitled to their opinion. My experience was a good one, and I will be staying there for a couple nights on my next trip to LOS. Thanks for the apology, but it was not needed.Classy on your part though.

I think that was a terrible attempt at sarcasm. It just came off as an accusation. This is getting off topic. Its just a hotel review.

thxs for the review, i been thinking of staying there for a few days on my next trip

It sounds like a place i would like to check out but their website is so difficult to navigate that i lost interest. maybe ill just pop by when i get there.

This looks so cool, as a 'theme' style hotel it should be featured on those 'unique hotel' lists you always see on Yahoo every so often. Definitely looks like an interesting one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghQXkdSV0dg

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

The Dusit D2 rooms with the round Jacuzzi looks more my style.

Class at my age.

Thanks for the review.

What I do not know is why do so many guys on PA's hate with a passion the Penthouse hotel ??????

:001_Thank_You5:

The Dusit D2 rooms with the round Jacuzzi looks more my style.

Class at my age.

Thanks for the review.

What I do not know is why do so many guys on PA's hate with a passion the SPAM WORD Hotel ??????

:001_Thank_You5:

Their underhand methods of guerilla marketing may have something to do with it, not to mention the way they slate any guests who dare write anything negative in their reviews.

Like many BMs, I am also a member of other forums. One in particular allows this hotel to sponsor their board and has opened a thread exclusively for them to market their hotel. Recently, a guest staying at the hotel was viciously slated by the managemnt of the hotel for daring to critisise one aspect of his stay; the rest of his review ws rather complimentary.

I think that for many BMs the penny has dropped and they simply don't want to patronise a hotel where the managemnt are such cunts!

Interesting report Chiyonosake and ties back nicely with what my friend says who stayed there for 3 months (Mar to May) this year. He found the local girls responded really well to the way his room was set up. I was thinking about the Marriott for my August visit. I might now give the SPAM WORD a try instead.

Marriott or P,enthouse? Not really the same style of hotels. Not the same price either. I would stay at the Marriott and also take a room at the SPAM WORD for a day or two just for the experience.

This looks so cool, as a 'theme' style hotel it should be featured on those 'unique hotel' lists you always see on Yahoo every so often. Definitely looks like an interesting one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghQXkdSV0dg

I wonder whether the girls there are really as beautiful as on the Youtube video?

Thanks for the review. I'm staying there for three nights in July. I booked it before I read the bad reviews website and was worried, but this helps put my mind at rest. I will give a full review of what I find. The first night I've booked three DD girls...one for full day and two more for three hours, so I hope we have fun. I booked the room with the four person hot tub...and can't wait to try it out, along with the "health swing." I'll be sure to post a full review of both the hotel and DD girls the next day. Happy Hunting, Lex

Sweet review I just stayed there for 2 nights in April 2011

Friend and I got adjoining rooms. His had a spa bath I had the shower. We both had the rest of the stuff. (Although I had a proper dance floor with the pole but his had a big plasma tv and I only had two small ones)

Cost of AUD $75 each for the night.

Well worth it for the experience will stay there next time too. Did you check out the pool area as well? It is cool brought the girls there first in the evening for a swim.

Got girls from Walking Street we were scared they would freak out when we took them back so we showed them photos of the room before agreeing to take home so they knew what they were up for.

Any other hotel like this in Pattaya or is this a one of a kind?

:BJ4: Pattaya.... providing an alternate reality not to be found anywhere else :BJ4: