IGNORED

To Pattaya or Not Pattaya

losworld

Greetings all you pervs... lol. Great site. Great reading.

Anyway I have been to Patts and Tland a number of times. However, all between Jan and June.

So my question is do you think it is better to travel to Patts/Phuket in July or September. Mitigating factors include availability of babes, pricing, accommodation, weather, ELECTION VIOLENCE, etc.

Also what about October/Nov?

thanks

losworld

September/October is a monsoon season... You will be expecting flood and daily rains.. I went that time, never again ... Babes out there, no different.. They are Still there all the time even though most of em sponsors thinks differently....

I was in Phuket this time last year and have to say it was hot and bloody humid most of the time with a 1 hour downpour most afternoons.

I've been in Pattaya in October and it did rain quite a bit but really of you are there to mainly hang out with the girls in the bars etc then it will not 'dampen' your spirits or holiday.

As far as girls go there are still plenty of them out there.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I find Pattaya nice and quiet in the later months, and pretty good.

Election Violence, i stay out of the thai politics. And if you see a large crowd, just dissapear the other way, or camp out in a bar till it blows over.

Last September 2010 we were in Pattaya for 2 weeks. Excellent. An hour or so of rain in the afternoon (good time for bj massage) and very pleasant temperatures in the evenings. Each year the weather is varying a bit so you do have to be prepared for all sorts. Generally, Nov-Feb is good in Thailand but it can rain anytime. Never any real drama, its only water....

Can still get a tan in the month of october though yes??

Posted Image

Hell yeah,

I sit out in the sun year round, even when the clouds are out you can get burned

I think the girls will be "wet" when they see me in October... thanks for the replies:)

• 1 month later...

:Flying::Flying::Flying:

Greetings all you pervs... lol. Great site. Great reading.

Anyway I have been to Patts and Tland a number of times. However, all between Jan and June.

So my question is do you think it is better to travel to Patts/Phuket in July or September. Mitigating factors include availability of babes, pricing, accommodation, weather, ELECTION VIOLENCE, etc.

Also what about October/Nov?

thanks

losworld

Going to Pattaya for Aug and Sept never no problems more girls to have you will have fun. Go for it :Flying: