IGNORED

pregnant girl

duffMaster

Good friend of mine got the call from his gf the other day and she is pregnant, this girl i actually believe.

The girl want to do an abortion but as u know this is a senstive subject and illegal in Thailand.

I have no contacts myself because i have been lucky so far and i have never really been looking. She is afraid to ask around to much beacuse she dont want to be "bad" girl but i would prefer any tip what to do, so she at laest know where to start without asking around to much. My friend has been bugging me for two days now and he has been looking all over the internet.

She is a sweet girl she is very afraid and dosent deserve this and my friend is very nervous and stuck in Denmark the last thing anyone wants is she ending up in the wrong place and she get hurt.

Just read about PDA, do they have a clinic nereby Pattaya ?

Edited by duffMaster

• 3 weeks later...

Here we go again with the "friend of mine" post. 555555

Sorry I do not have any suggestions for your friend but if you are the friend I would think about asking the mods to change your user name to uptheduffMaster.

Sorry mate I could not resist after seeing your thread title and your user name. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand