IGNORED

Tourist Visa for Cambodian GF

I Love You Longtime

Was pondering on bringing my gf from Cambodia for a 3 month holiday to my country does anyone know any info or has anyone ever brought a Cambodian to there country?

Yes i am aware that this site is about Thailand but as i don't know of any mongering forums in Cambodia all info would be useful!

:001_Thank_You5:

I assume you are from the US based upon your flag on your profile and that you are meaning that you want to bring her tothe US. How long have you been seeing this girl?

Do you have proof of support like deposits to a bank account, western union transactions? Is she a BG does she have a normal job? Things like paychecks, etc. will be needed to show this.

If you don't have these, it's unlikely they will grant a tourist visa

Edited by texasskibum

can she just get a tourist visa and do some border runs?

i knew a lao girl working in pattaya, she used to do a border visa run to cambo every month..

looking at her passport she seemed to be doing them for nearly 6 months :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I assume you are from the US based upon your flag on your profile and that you are meaning that you want to bring her tothe US. How long have you been seeing this girl?

Do you have proof of support like deposits to a bank account, western union transactions? Is she a BG does she have a normal job? Things like paychecks, etc. will be needed to show this.

If you don't have these, it's unlikely they will grant a tourist visa

Been seeing and living with her for approx 6 months she now has passport and go to Thailand for holidays but apart from that she hasn't left the country, she is not a Bar girl as we met where she used to work as manageress of a hotel.

She has since stopped work and gone back to live with her parents in PP , she is from a middle class background and her farther is a policeman.

I have told her to open a bank account etc , just not sure how Cambodians differ from Thais?

I don't send money and she doesn't ask but i will start to send her a few $ here and there as she has now started school to learn better English.

can she just get a tourist visa and do some border runs?

i knew a lao girl working in pattaya, she used to do a border visa run to cambo every month..

looking at her passport she seemed to be doing them for nearly 6 months :GoldenSmile1:

A tourist Visa for where i am looking to bring her back to my home country not Thailand.

Loas people come to work Thailand for better money approx double she would of been doing visa runs every 30 days i pressume?