IGNORED

best aroplanes

torres09

I really want to go yo pattaya `my mate goes with work `but only tells me he has a fine old times wiyh the lady`s`

Whats the cheapest and beast aroplane to go with?

I live in the north west of englnd

Mate dont go Royal Jordanian-usually cheapest flights but absolutely SHIT!!!

Thai airways good because direct but usually pricey.

I like Etihad myself because big seats, excellent personal screen and entertainment and good service. Only drab is u gotta stop in Abu Dhabi for about an hour but still good..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Eva Air get my vote.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Ones, with wings and engines might help, :001_Thank_You5:

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Ones, with wings and engines might help, :P

Ha-ha,yeah that would be good.

Ive looked for flights and some are really expensive 700pond at christmas 600pound september

Etihad, Emirates, Thai, Singapore, Gulf ... depends on your budget, if you're young and foolish :Thanks3: but still want to get there and back, then Gulf is usually pretty good, just means longer travelling time, you have to balance mongering hours against money saved for more mongering ... if that makes sense, bit of a Catch-22!

Try West East Travel they usually have best prices on Thai, the website is a bit useless (phone 0870 220 1001 and you'll be in a telephone queue, if you're not rushed leave message for them to call you back), but they have always been reliable for me and are used by a large number of Thai in UK.

It is pricey at Christmas, no matter who you go with, I know some friends who book at the last minute and get cheap deal, but it is risky, best thing is to book asap, 'cos the prices go up as the cheapest seats get sold.

Eva Air get my vote.

I am upgrading to Elite class on my next trip.

As a co-worker calls it "Business class with coach food."

Edited by midlifecrisis

Any aeroplane is fine as long as it gets you there :rolleyes:

I don't really care which airline I use. The cheapest is my priority as I don't think there's a lot of difference between carriers when you're travelling economy.

One tip is to join the frequent flyer programme of any airline that you choose as this may provide you with some extra benefits. On Gulf for instance, you automatically get an additional 10kg baggage allowance and you do not require any qualifying flights to get this.

the cheapest one that doesn't crash, save money on the flight more to spend in LOS. But would say eva is the best i have travelled with

I managed to get a flexible ticket (rebook & cancelation ok) with austrian airlines for £450 both ways. But it got a rather long wait in vienna (about 7 hours).

One thing about Etihad though is that their seat pitch is only 32" against 34" with Thai air. It does not seem a lot but after 12-13 hours it ads up.

Thanks asteemed people you sure no a lot ,my boss has said i can have time off at chrimbo.looking for a ticket now.

what do you think i should pay?I want to travel cheap