Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Internet on the go

Hey. I'm on the way to LOS and I'll be there for 3 weeks. I'd like to use my iphone to go online and use it as a modem to my laptop. Witch provider and solution would you recommend. I plan to use it to watch some live sports online and otherwise skype, mails ect. Should be through a sim-card for my phone.

Thanks.

You can use either Dtac or 1-2-call. Both have time-based internet plans. You can get 50 hours for about 200 Baht.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Hey. I'm on the way to LOS and I'll be there for 3 weeks. I'd like to use my iphone to go online and use it as a modem to my laptop. Witch provider and solution would you recommend. I plan to use it to watch some live sports online and otherwise skype, mails ect. Should be through a sim-card for my phone.

Thanks.

3G hasn't been properly rolled out yet, watching sports and Skype calls would be near enough impossible using shitty GPRS/EDGE speeds.

I'd advise using your hotel's WiFi connection.

Thai <-> English translations. 100% anonymous and confidential. Cheap rates. Paypal accepted. Email Lek on "[email protected]"

• 1 month later...

Tje grps worked fine. But slow as hell. Really cheap though. 200 b for 50 hours. Great for surfing. Terrible as you mentioned for skype, video ect.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, can you buy mobile data sims to use in a dongle just for broadband have a few unlocked ones for use with any provider, and am coming again in 2weeks, I had free wifi in hotel to start but then they started charging 250bht for 10hrs, did not try any other options, only took iPad last time but taking laptop this trip, thx Paul

• 2 months later...

I got a USB stick which you put a sim card in, I got the green sim card, can not remember the name & it was very slow (maybe dial up speed) so would be interesting if anybody has found a good 1