Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Safe Hotels

rated

Hi,

I am coming to Pattaya in Dec and would like to stay some place which is pretty safe. By safety, I dont mean that I am expecting 5 gunmen coming down and shooting blidnly but where my luggage and money will be completely safe. After little reading here and there, I fell that I should leave my money in the hotel room and just roam around with few bucks.

Saying this, I also would like the hotel to have no joiner fees as I am planning one big night with 3-4 girls and 2 nights a threesome. Rest 7-8 days planning to bring one girl every night. So the joiner fee will be a bit of a rip off. I would also appreciate if the hotel has a bath tub or private jacquizze.

Is it too much to ask?

Regards

I've never had any money or belongings disappear in over 30 different hotels in Pattaya - if you are really worried about your cash then open a kasikorn bank account and put it all in there.

Remember for every story you read about someone who had their gear pilfered on a trip there are hundreds who didn't.

Without a budget it's hard to make a recommendation - how much are you wanting to spend per night?

I've never had any money or belongings disappear in over 30 different hotels in Pattaya - if you are really worried about your cash then open a kasikorn bank account and put it all in there.

Remember for every story you read about someone who had their gear pilfered on a trip there are hundreds who didn't.

Without a budget it's hard to make a recommendation - how much are you wanting to spend per night?

First of all thx for your reply. Kasikorn bank account is a new word(s) for me. I believe playing safe when it comes to personal belongings as I had two bad experiences (not in Thailand).

Coming to the budget thing, anything around to about 2000b. Wont mind going over a bit as well.

My last trip I stayed at the LK Miricale suites - it was a soft opening so the rates were 50% off which put it into my price range (1000 baht) - regular price for a superior room is 1900 baht which is in your range.

Very luxurious and the most comfortable I have ever been in Pattaya - it's a little further from the action than the other LK hotels, but its only a couple of minutes by moto of bahtbus to the action.

http://www.lkpattaya.com/

Edited by TGluvver