Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

transfer airports

timmyg68

After several long waits in heathrow, or madcap dashs from the international flight to the pokey corner all dublin bound flights use, i am looking for a new airport to use as a transfer point any recomendations.

Eithad to Abu Dabi all the way, still 2 stop..but its painless :GoldenSmile1:

nearly 2 extra hours in the air but its worth it :GoldenSmile1:

great airline too :Beer8: :Beer8:

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

most likely it won't work out cheapest, but I reckon you should see if aerlingus or ryanair fly to any of the thai airways destinations. E.g. Madrid (which I know Ryanair has direct flight to Dublin from). Would make it only 1 stop but unsure of connections.

http://www.thaiairways.com.au/thai_our_network.asp

But I also agree with FostraSwift. Etihad does have a direct flight to Dublin so that is a great way to have a one stopper on the way home from Bangkok and highly recommended if you want to avoid Heathrow

Edited by BEPN

Eithad to Abu Dabi all the way, still 2 stop..but its painless :GoldenSmile1:

nearly 2 extra hours in the air but its worth it :GoldenSmile1:

great airline too :Beer8: :Beer8:

Totally agree with above

Etihad out of Dublin to Abu Dhabi spanking new terminal only draw back very expensive in abu dhabi bring the sambos

and sign up to the frequent flyer programe after 3/4 trips u get access to the lounges in dublin and abu dhabi and bangkok free booze and food

and im just after booking trip for november using up 75000 miles plus €209

Mondo