Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Arcadia mansion

cycnus

Don't stay there mate it's shit. Plenty to choose from around there,

i can confirm this....stayed there a couple of years ago, it was total shit...sink was full of ants, my room was worn down and worn out.

Thanks guys.... I just booked for ten days in July... will cancel now

.... any other in the same price range?

Thanks guys.... I just booked for ten days in July... will cancel now

.... any other in the same price range?

i've stayed at the Pattaya Bay Resort a few times, good location, nice hotel, pool, free breakfast included. deal on standard rooms right now.

1000 baht a night.

Metro apartments on LK Metro, guesthouse so no pool or elevator, but still one of the best deals around, 820 baht a night for a superior room, big room, very nice. sometimes hard to get a room because of the popularity of the place, book as early as you can.

• 5 years later...

Is the Arcadia Mansion still in business? There is no information on this hotel anywhere on the web; not even an e mail address. In fact, you can't even make a reservation.

Not sure maybe changed name. I would never stay there it was a total shit hole

Archived