Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tai-Pan 23 1400B 2/nites

wackyjacky

The Tai-Pan on 23 is on Ensogo right now. 1400 for a 2 night voucher. You can buy 6 and use 'em 'till Nov 30. Includes breakfast. You don't have to have a plan yet, since it's a voucher deal. It's supposed to be a decent hotel and girl friendly (got some friends who like it) - I've never stayed there. LINK:http://www.ensogo.com/en/bangkok/tai-pan-hotel-26052011.html?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=tai-pan-hotel-26052011&utm_content=sidedeal

Edited by wackyjacky

The Tai-Pan on 23 is on Ensogo right now. 1400 for a 2 night voucher. You can buy 6 and use 'em 'till Nov 30. Includes breakfast. You don't have to have a plan yet, since it's a voucher deal. It's supposed to be a decent hotel and girl friendly (got some friends who like it) - I've never stayed there. LINK:http://www.ensogo.com/en/bangkok/tai-pan-hotel-26052011.html?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=tai-pan-hotel-26052011&utm_content=sidedeal

Google for this hotel's info. There are some feedback that it is not girl friendly while some says it is girl friendly. Think better get written confirmation from hotel 1st.

Hmmm girl friendly or not girl friendly that is the question.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I stayed there last time, it is girl friendly as they only ask for the girl's ID at the front desk. If you are not a smoker you better make sure you specify a non smoking room. They gave me a smoking room, and the smoke smell was so ingrained in the curtains, sheets, etc., that I could not sleep because I was coughing up a storm it was like being in a room with smokers no joke.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I also stayed there last year and it was girl friendly no joiner fee.(always ask first about their policy before check-in)

and very close to soi cowboy :)

I also stayed there last year and it was girl friendly no joiner fee.(always ask first about their policy before check-in)

and very close to soi cowboy :)

Definitely GF. Deal's over and it was 1399 for 2 days, which meant 1 night. It was misleading but I should've picked that up. Gotta work on my reading comprehension skills. wj

• 5 months later...

tai pan is fine for guests to enter the room .. reception only asks for id .. so no problem .. stayed there several years ago for a couple of nights .. and will stay there early april for a few nights too .. good locaton to soi cowboy area ..

smiles

pete mac