IGNORED

Is Tum at DD gone?

superflydaman

Looks like my trip that I've been planning for over a year now might finally happen around the end of the year, and over the time my favorite on the site Sa left, and now it looks like Tum might have as well?

Oh cruel world!

Cerebus (owner) said that she has taken some time off to be with her family

plenty of other Imps to fulfill your dreams..... I won't suggest any but as soon as you can

pop in and see John (manager) and great bloke and have a chat and beer with him..

you won't be unhappy at all quite the opposite :)

I was a bit sad to see Paige also gone as I was planning on having her services for a few days.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I was a bit sad to see Paige also gone as I was planning on having her services for a few days.

Paige has been made an offer she and most others would not be able to turn down. We wish her every success and hope it works out. people move on in their lives, sometimes to return to where they started and others to go on to bigger and better things. We hope she will fall into the latter category.