Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Citadines Sukhumvit Soi 11

Walt_SD

I just stayed at the Citadines Sukhumvit Soy 11 in Bangkok. The room had a kitchenette, free WiFi Internet, DVD player, free breakfast, Queen bed and couch. Cost was $62/night dollars.

Good value and location. Staff was friendly and would send you on hotel tuk tuk to most places.

There are lots of places to stay in Bangkok. I would recommend this one to someone seeking to be near the Sukhmvit area, not too far from Nana Entertainment Plaza (big bar and Go-Go scene) and the Nana BTS station.

Oh, there are a couple of notable restaurants in the area if you stay here. First, if you walk "up" the street away from Sukhumvit you will see a 7-11 at the end. To the right of that, about half a block is an Italian restaurant. Pretty good and good prices. If you don't see it on the menu they will make most things custom for you as well. Second, there is an Australian restaurant "down" the street, toward Sukhumvit, about 75-100 meters on the opposite side of Soi 11. Good food, A/c area, and several TVs with sports playing. In the evening they also have live bands ... not sure if every night.

Enjoy your visit.

Take care

Walt

I have not stopped in Soi 11 but in their Soi23 premises. Looks the same finish, price and services and I recommend this chain..I think Soi 11 is good for NANA plaza and Soi 23 is great for Soi Cowboy. Girl friendly, great rooms, cheap...can"t go wrong.

might try this one on my next trip.

Edited by andyaus

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

I stayed in the Citidanes Soi 8 for 2 weeks last Dec...

Very friendy staff / good kitchenette/ good bed/ big tv/ and a coin op laundry onsite

excellent value...

nothing around on soi 8 though but a short walk up the very pleasant soi you soon hit bars/massage places and a

great restaurant called Monsoon Cafe..

Free tuk tuk to Suk till midnite

very very girl friendly and good sound proofing

good place

I love the Citadines rooms, so well thought out. Beautiful. Ive stayed at soi 8 for about 1750 baht inc breakfast on several occasions through 2009-10. The free tuk tuk is handy. I prefer soi 8 as its a little quieter than soi 11.

Paradiso at the start of soi 10 is another slick small place with very good rates. You dont need a vast room when you are out most nights.

• 5 months later...

I stayed there for a week in March. Excellent value for money, good location and very girl friendly (no security check at reception).

Highly recommended.

Citadines are always a good choice (especially if you don't have the time to look around). I like 23 the best due to location. 8 and 16 seem to run a couple hundred baht cheaper. They're a good choice in Sing too. wj

Another vote for Citadines suk soi 11. I stayed 3 years ago, very good hotel, good location even if walking to Nana station can be a pain in the ass. I ended up using motosais at the end of my stay.