IGNORED

Has anyone stayed at sunshine hotel recently

minimotour

Has anyone stayed at the Sunshine on soi 8 Recently? If so, what condition is it in and is the construction there done yet. How’s the swimming pool and breakfast?

“I sure would like to know how he lasted for 20 minutes shot right through the brain. Either there’s something peculiar about this mans cerebral setup or they can just write off the for-brain as being the center of thought and speech. Of course it won’t matter much to Mr. Woo’s pigs.†–Dr. Cochran, Deadwood, Black Hills South Dakota 1876 HBO fictionalized account

i want to know that to... going to pattaya soon...

life is great when you are in pattaya:)

I stayed at the Sunshine last October. Didn't notice any noise from the construction work. Didn't find the pool though I didn't look too hard. The breakfast is a bog standard buffet breakfast. Its ok. The reception girls are friendly. Buy the night shift some fries from the burger stand outside and make them happy. If you are booking, book for two people. Price is still the same, however your barfine will also be entitled to breakfast and no extra charge. I no cheap charlie, I have big heart.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey