Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Free and cheap calls to thai mobile.

I posted this on another forum,a thread was started by a member saying he pays 6p a minute,then another member said he was paying 2p a minute.

I posted how to get free calls but i was on everyones ignore list lmao because they did not like facts and my opinions on other threads,instead of having a civil discussion on my facts and opinions some members followed me around just to insult me and add nothing to the thread lmfao.

Anyway i hope it might be of use to members here if it has not been posted already.

www.voipdiscount.com for free calls from a mobile to a thai mobile,you need to download the app and pay 5 pound credit which lasts for 120 days,the calls to thai mobiles does not touch your credit.

You can phone usa and many other countries free as well.

If you do not have an android phone try whitecallingcard.com from 0.5p a minute to a thai mobile,there is no connection charge and if the phone you try in thailand is out of signal or switched off you do not pay anything,a lot of access numbers charge you 13p for a failed call.

You can also make free calls from a landline to a thai mobile off peak(evenings and weekends)

Edited by Hancock

• 1 month later...

Thanks I'll try the whitecallingcard

Ive used voipdiscount for years. Still great and still ffree. Only downside is the connection witch is not as great as a normal landline. But still well worth. Also use it on my iphone.

Thanks for the info costs me about 6p a min to ring a Thai mob with orange it's the only network I can get a decent signal where I live

Thanks for the info costs me about 6p a min to ring a Thai mob with orange it's the only network I can get a decent signal where I live

TRY 08444624747

This is 'Dial a Round' and they also have other numbers. usually 2p per minute plus whatever orange adds on.

or search their website

http://www.dialaround.co.uk/index2.php

There are also a lot of other voip carriers that offer a wide range of services. Google it and there will be loads. Most are quite all right.