IGNORED

Bella Italia

OK I promised to follow up after trying Bella Italia. The place just opened up a couple of weeks ago, so staff still a little green, but did a good job. The ex manager from La Grotto is now the Manager at Bella Italia and she brought the 2 cooks with her.

The Pizza had the same crust, ham & cheese as before, but the sauce was just missing something from the original La Grotto pizza, but still very tasty nonetheless. Since it is the same cook I am betting they will get it tasting the same as before in due time.

Staff was very friendly as usual and were very happy I found them over on Second Road. So the restaurant is located on Second Road just past Soi 6 on your righthand Side. Brand new building nicely decorated with aircon inside. Wood Burning Oven for cooking up the pizza just for the record.

Definitely worth giving a try. Enjoy!

Edited by Bupattaya

I found another great Pizza Joint through another PA member. It is just off Soi Buakow. When you leave Soi LK go to Soi Chaiyapoon, take the first left on the small Soi and go up about 50 meters. On you left side nest to a massage shop. It has a sign on the Soi that reads Osteria Italiana, but the restaurant name is Pizza Italy I think. Regardless, Very Good pizza for sure. Price for my ham & cheese was 200 Baht.

So if not near Soi 6 for Bella Italia, Soi Chaiyapoon is another great choice for Pizza Italy ( Osteria Italiana ).

• 1 month later...