IGNORED

A Couple of issues with the forum.

Raistx

Just want to check if my setting are incorrect somewhere.

Same problems also on philipine-addicts.

I have the following issues:

1. When i press multiquote, it goes to the reply section straight away so i can't quote more than one post without multiple copy/paste.

2. When i click on a link it opens a new tab with the links webpage but also changes the current thread window to the new webpage.

3. click on the dropdown on my profile in the top right of the page, the drop down flashes up but goes to "my profile" page before i can select an option in the dropdown.

4. My notifications have stopped working when i am quoted. I don't think i have changed any of these options.

5. If i highlight text in a reply that i want to change size or colour, the html code goes to the very start of the reply, not around the highlighted text.

FYI - I recently bought a new PC, windows 7 with IE9, old PC was XP with IE8.

Could IE9 be the issue?

Thankyou.

Could IE9 be the issue?

Thankyou.

I'd try Google Chrome if I was you.

I'd try Google Chrome if I was you.

Thanks. I'll give it a go.

Let me know if its ok now, then we know its IE9

if you get further problems, please go on here

http://supportdetails.com/

and send to [email protected]

IE9 does seem to have quite a few issues. Try Firefox or Iron, if the problem disappears you'll know its IE9.

Just want to check if my setting are incorrect somewhere.

Same problems also on philipine-addicts.

I have the following issues:

1. When i press multiquote, it goes to the reply section straight away so i can't quote more than one post without multiple copy/paste.

2. When i click on a link it opens a new tab with the links webpage but also changes the current thread window to the new webpage.

3. click on the dropdown on my profile in the top right of the page, the drop down flashes up but goes to "my profile" page before i can select an option in the dropdown.

4. My notifications have stopped working when i am quoted. I don't think i have changed any of these options.

5. If i highlight text in a reply that i want to change size or colour, the html code goes to the very start of the reply, not around the highlighted text.

Could IE9 be the issue?

Thankyou.

I've only seen your problem 3, and it only happens if I click on the dropdown menu before the page has finished loading.

Let me know if its ok now, then we know its IE9

if you get further problems, please go on here

http://supportdetails.com/

and send to [email protected]

IE9 does seem to have quite a few issues. Try Firefox or Iron, if the problem disappears you'll know its IE9.

OK, seems like the problem is IE9.

I've tested problems 1,2,3,5 in google chrome and all is working correctly.

Can one of you quote this to see if i get a notification please.

OK, seems like the problem is IE9.

I've tested problems 1,2,3,5 in google chrome and all is working correctly.

Can one of you quote this to see if i get a notification please.

There you go mate

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

There you go mate

Thanks Alleycat. I could have quoted myself but didn't think of it at the time :)

No notification. I'll see if i can find the setting.

I too cannot use multiquote - takes me straight to the reply box. I use Firefox.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

I too cannot use multiquote - takes me straight to the reply box. I use Firefox.

This happens to me also, not sure if I am using multiquote properly though, when i click multiquote it just opens up as a reply box with no quote in there? maybe i am doing something incorrect?

Just figured it out. Click "MultiQuote" on however many replies, then click on "Add Reply".

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

Just figured it out. Click "MultiQuote" on however many replies, then click on "Add Reply".

Thanks Pallmall.

The problem was a bit different.

As soon as i clicked on the first multiquote button it went into the screen where you type your text.

Works fine in google chrome

I got #3 after upgrading to IE 9 last week. As well as about 30% of all pictures are not showing up anymore.

Firefox still working though.

Tor

Live for today, gone tomorrow, that's me.... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (Roger The Hat - Pink Floyd roadie)

• 2 weeks later...

Bugger me, just 'upgraded' to IE9 a week ago and now having same dramas, pics, multiquote etc.

Got google chrome now, no dramas, I dont know how some guys work with computers everyday. They are handy but they are fucked lol.

I'm all shook up, uh uh uh, uh uh uh, oh yeah...