IGNORED

Walking Street Pub and Candyshop

tagete

The Walking Street Pub and Candyshop are good places to look for girls?

This is website of the Candyshop

http://www.candyshoppattaya.com/

Tha Walking Street Pub has not website but is placed here of the right of Beautifull Optical

http://www.mapjack.com/?2duRUjdokcsC

Edited by tagete

As a fan of clubs I checked both out last trip. Didn't like WS club much. Candyshop seems ok. I still much prefer Lucifers and Marine at between 1am and 3/4am.

Two good friendly places to start the night (not before 11/12 though) before heading to other discos who are busy later. For mongering it depends, there is a random variation of the number of available talents, in particular in Candyshop. Candyshop has good bands (in particular the one with a black singer). One con of candyshop is that there are sometimes many ladyboys.

Two good friendly places to start the night (not before 11/12 though) before heading to other discos who are busy later. For mongering it depends, there is a random variation of the number of available talents, in particular in Candyshop. Candyshop has good bands (in particular the one with a black singer). One con of candyshop is that there are sometimes many ladyboys.

No, there are ladyboy. Danger!

I do not think I am going to Candyshop!

• 2 weeks later...

it is true that the Walking Street Pub are mostly women a little older, around thirty years of age?

it is true that the Walking Street Pub are mostly women a little older, around thirty years of age?

What's your problem about girl's be older than 30???

Can tell you this girls are mostly have a better performance

than the super young cute girl's arround the 20 th.Try to go

with one of them and you will see what happen's.555

I think you will get a big surprise.Cheers mate.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

What's your problem about girl's be older than 30???

Can tell you this girls are mostly have a better performance

than the super young cute girl's arround the 20 th.Try to go

with one of them and you will see what happen's.555

I think you will get a big surprise.Cheers mate.

No problem!

I will try all kinds of Thai woman.

If I want to know where to go in her thirties.

NO !! The place for the very young, with to much money. It has extremely loud gangsta rap music, and expensive drinks, more than the other disco's even. The ladies are young 20's freelancers. It's furnished nice, but set up weird. I only found two redeeming qualities. The car on the wall is interesting, and the toilets were clean. I'd give the toilet a good 8 .

• 1 month later...

Candyshop is great, atmosphere. If you like RnB hihop music it has the best live band, better than Lucifer in my opinion.

Also great to start your evening as it is at the start of walkingstreet.

The lead singer is very beautiful, i went there almost everyday on my last visit, just chilling and adoring her beauty, and dance skills, oh boy can she dance! can;t wait to be back in pattsss

• 2 months later...

Candyshop is great, atmosphere. If you like RnB hihop music it has the best live band, better than lucifer in my opinion.

Also great to start your evening as it is at the start of walkingstreet.

The lead singer is very beautiful, i went there almost everyday on my last visit, just chilling and adoring her beauty, and dance skills, oh boy can she dance! can;t wait to be back in pattsss

Did you try Bar finnin her ?? :GrinNod1:

NO !! The place for the very young, with to much money. It has extremely loud gangsta rap music, and expensive drinks, more than the other disco's even. The ladies are young 20's freelancers. It's furnished nice, but set up weird. I only found two redeeming qualities. The car on the wall is interesting, and the toilets were clean. I'd give the toilet a good 8 .

Best thing is, it gets going early around 24, if you feel sleepy :D

Worst thing is that it has really narrow passages :(

I was there several times recently and saw only one ladyboy sitting down in the outside part - and I might add a very feminine one - other than that the LB's are OUTSIDE on the main street not INSIDE

Was there last night and guys before me had to pay 200b etrance fee. Almost made me pay too but im very white so they asked "where you from" and then let in for free. Singha was like 185b...pretty high cost place.

• 3 weeks later...

I would not call it gangsta rap, I would call it hip hop and dance music. There are a lot of young Thais that go there, they are professionals, not working girls. The best thing from a price standpoint is to buy a bottle and the set up. It has narrow passageways and gets very crowded. Don't try to hold a real conversation while in there.

Also, I believe it is called it a club, not a pub.

Edit: I believe they added an old gas/petrol pump at the entrance

Edited by sccrhound