IGNORED

Best settings to take photos at Soi 6 (indoors)

John McClain

Hi.

I open this thread to know what are the settings most used in the Soi 6 rooms. I know that in every room there is a different light, so if each BM explain a bit the situation would be fine.

Cheers! :Photo1:

Edited by John McClain

I've never taken photos in Soi 6 rooms ... but I I did then I'd probably go for either:

35mm f1.8 prime as the light probably isn't too good

or

Any reasonable lens and a flash (I use SB-600) bounced off the walls/ceiling (assuming they are reasonably 'white'). Possibly I'd gel the flash to match the light source in the room then manually expose for ambient light and use the flash for fill. Would also shoot in RAW and get the white balance right later.

Rooms are small, shit light. Go wide, flood the room bounced off the ceiling and forget about ambient light.

I forgot the flash a couple times so made a mental note for next time!!!

• 6 months later...

This best setting is in between the legs, just up from her anus :Think1: or you could go wide and capture both.

• 7 months later...

Well, I'd be looking at a lens with a F 1.2 or 1.4 with a maximum of 1.8 for starters so a regular 50mm 1.4 lense would be a good one to start with depending on just how much light there was and from which angle you're going to be shooting it from. Might be worth a tip to get an enhanced shot with a close up worthy of your memory book.

• 2 weeks later...