IGNORED

Upcoming Thailand Elections

Eastboy

Well elections are coming up in Thailand, no doubt this could cause some trouble to the peace and tranquility that is Thailand.

Just keen to hear from Ex-pats on the ground what their feeling is about the upcoming elections. Whats the mood among the Thai people?

News article

Thai Elections

Edited by Jusext

It's not the elections that will disrupt the peace and tranquility but the election results and the months following the elections. So until the elections are held and the results become clear nobody has a clue if there will be any demonstations or disruptions.

And why would you post a link to an article that can only be read by registered members?

It's not the elections that will disrupt the peace and tranquility but the election results and the months following the elections. So until the elections are held and the results become clear nobody has a clue if there will be any demonstations or disruptions.

And why would you post a link to an article that can only be read by registered members?

Thanks for the comments pubstud, The article I found while searching google, don't know why it would ask for registered member

I have been in Pattaya before when they have had elections & they close the bars & clubs down for a few days.

What are the election dates ????

:001_Thank_You5:

Just read quickly before the registration message comes up :GoldenSmile1: Or print screen.

thai.jpg

I have been in Pattaya before when they have had elections & they close the bars & clubs down for a few days.

What are the election dates ????

:001_Thank_You5:

I was also there when that happened, I remember taking a baht bus to Walking Street thinking "seems a bit quiet tonight". Got to Walking Street and a cop told me it was closed. Definately not fun

Article said election will be held on the 3rd July

Edited by Jusext

will be interested in the reply as scheduled to arrive on 30th June. Will try to remember not to wear a yellow or red t-shirt....such perfect timing