Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How to plan holiday

Chief General

Could do with a little help regarding Phuket, only been to Pattaya.

I want to go to Phuket & Koh Samui, possibly Ko Pagnan too.. for a few days break in the middle of my Pattaya holiday, I know this probably seems a bit backward but I'd rather do it this way.

Can anyone please advise me on the best way to go about this such as flights, transfers, boats, taxis etc?

Whilst in Phuket I want to go to Patong for a quick look at the main bars.. both Muang and Rawai for Muay Thai,

I then want to go to Koh Samui/Pagnan for a day or two, just to say I've been

How would you plan this?

- is it wise booking flights whilst in Pattaya?

- how much is a taxi from HKT to Patong?

- taxi from Patong to Rawai cost?

- flight prices Bangkok > Phuket

- flight prices Phuket > Koh Samui

- flight prices Koh Samui > Bangkok

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Several ways to do it

The cheapest way

Taxi from Pattaya to BKK airport ( 1000 Bht) or Bell bus 200 bht

BKK to Phuket HTK ( air asia...about 1500 Bht)..........HTK to Patong 150 bht shuttle

Then on the way back fly from Phuket to Samui...and finally back to Pattaya ( U-Tapo)

The flight from Phuket via Samui(stop over) and finally to Pattaya will be about 3500-4000 bht ( 1 way Bangkok airways)

I think from U Tapo back to Pattaya is 300 Bht shuttle

From Samui its a short boat ride to Koh Phaghan.

hope this helps

James 023

Several ways to do it

The cheapest way

Taxi from Pattaya to BKK airport ( 1000 Bht) or Bell bus 200 bht

BKK to Phuket HTK ( air asia...about 1500 Bht)..........HTK to Patong 150 bht shuttle

Then on the way back fly from Phuket to Samui...and finally back to Pattaya ( U-Tapo)

The flight from Phuket via Samui(stop over) and finally to Pattaya will be about 3500-4000 bht ( 1 way Bangkok airways)

I think from U Tapo back to Pattaya is 300 Bht shuttle

From Samui its a short boat ride to Koh Phaghan.

hope this helps

James 023

Thanks that's very helpful, thats what I was after,

I forgot all about Pattaya airport... Could I not fly from Pattaya to HTK or do you have to go via Bangkok... I don't fancy going straight to HTK from England because it's 3 flights, I'd rather go to Patts for a few days then head to htk/koh samui

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

• 1 month later...

am thinking of the following trip pattaya singapore anglescity anybody done this thanks