Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Motorbike rental

Kilkennypattaya

The answer is at the start of the thread if you care to read it :Hello:

If you read the thread, it does not say how much for the nouvo 135 for 1 month rent. DICKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Fcke,

I think Kenny did a typo if you look at it , it has 2 per week prices think he ment per month

So to answer your question I am assuming its 3500 per MONTH...F..kwit ! lmao@fckface, sorry I ment fcke1968 :GoldenSmile1:

We also have a brand new Yamaha Nouvo 135 Elegance:

200 baht per day

1200 baht per week

3500 per week.

Our Honda PCX is also brand new

300 baht per day

1600 baht per week

5000 baht per month

Edited by ProudAussie

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Fcke,

I think Kenny did a typo if you look at it , it has 2 per week prices think he ment per month

So to answer your question I am assuming its 3500 per MONTH...F..kwit ! lmao@fckface, sorry I ment fcke1968 :GoldenSmile1:

We also have a brand new Yamaha Nouvo 135 Elegance:

200 baht per day

1200 baht per week

3500 per week.

Our Honda PCX is also brand new

300 baht per day

1600 baht per week

5000 baht per month

Yes my mistake. It's 3,500 per month.

Sorry!

Hi me1,

I don't think that insurance is available in Thailand for rental bikes. The one thing I would do is add that to your travel insurance. Also renting a bike from a Farang would be a lot better than if you were to rent from a Thai and have to reimburse them for a bike that went missing.

Just to clarify this then are you saying that farang rental companies and yours in particular would not charge someone for a rental bike that was stolen or mislaid?

The more the cash, the better the gash

Just to clarify this then are you saying that farang rental companies and yours in particular would not charge someone for a rental bike that was stolen or mislaid?

No that is not what I was saying. What I meant was in the case of having a bike stolen or an issue of losing it or damaging the bike I would much rather deal with a Farang business than a Thai business. That is my personal opinion and I understand if other think differently.

• 3 weeks later...

No that is not what I was saying. What I meant was in the case of having a bike stolen or an issue of losing it or damaging the bike I would much rather deal with a Farang business than a Thai business. That is my personal opinion and I understand if other think differently.

i will come by next tuesday. To look at the yamaha 135cc and the Honda PCX. Are they still available?

• 2 months later...

hi, i need to rent 1 motorbike for 1 month from the eve of the 30th of september until the 29th of octber. i prefere a nouvo, if it is available answer me. best regards

• 2 weeks later...

I have sent a few round when Mai Pang have run out, good service just round the corner in an ever busy area these days.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 months later...

Good prices on the bikes. I only know of 2 other places where you can get a nice bike for 2k. Will you be offering any good room specials to PA members? I have actually stayed there once before you took over. Nice place.

Edit:I like the new website.

yesgood site full of pics of the motorbikes for rent... :Finger5: Edited by kamluan