Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Motorbike rental

Kilkennypattaya

Hi All,

Kilkenny has a range of bikes for rent. We have decided to offer them for a low rate for PA members.

Mention this add to our Cashier and she'll give you our discount rate.

100 baht per day

600 baht per week

2000 baht per month

These prices are for our Clicks, Nouvos and Airblades.

We also have a brand new Yamaha Nouvo 135 Elegance:

200 baht per day

1200 baht per week

3500 per week.

Our Honda PCX is also brand new

300 baht per day

1600 baht per week

5000 baht per month

before 5pm ask for our Daytime Cashier Mod or after 5pm Pen will help you out.

Kilkenny's is located in Soi LK Metro, we're open from 8am to 2am.

All you need is your passport which one of the girls will take a photocopy of.

In the new future we'll be adding a few different bikes to our range 1 D-Tracker 250 and a Kawasaki ERN6 650cc.

Edited by Kilkennypattaya

Hey Kenny,

I would take you up on the offer but I have never ridden in Patts and have been told its a dangerous mix for 1st timers ? Try and convince me and I will see you in November as Im there for 2 months.

Cheers

Drew

Hey Kenny,

I would take you up on the offer but I have never ridden in Patts and have been told its a dangerous mix for 1st timers ? Try and convince me and I will see you in November as Im there for 2 months.

Cheers

Drew

Hi Drew,

Yes what you've heard is true to a certain degree. Although most of the accidents happen on the Dark side. It can be dangerous crossing Sukhumvit road and the roads on the dark side are badly lit and full of drunk drivers. You wouldn't really spend much time over there though. Maybe a quick bar crawl but you wouldn't take a bike for that anyway. There is everything you need on the beach side of 3rd road so no need to ride a bike on the Dark Side anyway. It's mostly expats out there. Most guys that stay here for a few weeks or more usually get bikes. It does make it easier to get around especailly if you've got a girl with you.

Saying that the baht buses run along the beach rd and second road so public transport is ok. I personally couldn't live with out a bike here as I'm always out and about. The things is to know when to leave the bike at home. When you know your going to have a big drink it's better to take a motorbike taxi or a baht bus.

If you need accomodation also let me know as we have 16 rooms in our geusthouse too. www.kilkennypattaya.com

See you in November

Zac

Hi,

What about insurance when renting bike from you ?

Thanks

Good prices on the bikes. I only know of 2 other places where you can get a nice bike for 2k. Will you be offering any good room specials to PA members? I have actually stayed there once before you took over. Nice place.

Edit:I like the new website.

Edited by NorCalKid

Hi,

What about insurance when renting bike from you ?

Thanks

Hi pat300,

Our cheaper rentals don't have insurance as you'll find is the case with all motorbike rentals. The New Nouvo and the PCX do have a 3rd party insurance cover. The Kawasaki 650 will have full cover. Motor bikes are cheaply fixed if you are renting them from Farang that is!!!

I used to come to Pattaya often before I moved here and I used to have motor bikes added to my travel insurance policy. It didn't cost much to add it and it's well worth it.

Good prices on the bikes. I only know of 2 other places where you can get a nice bike for 2k. Will you be offering any good room specials to PA members? I have actually stayed there once before you took over. Nice place.

Edit:I like the new website.

Hi NorCalKid,

Glad you liked the new website. Still got a few things to add to it. I am thinking of an offer for the rooms for PA members at the moment. As we are connected to Champagne A-gogo I might do something with the two involved.

Since you've stayed we've upgraded all the bedding and have made a few imporvements to the bar and rooms and still have a few things we're changing around here. We have only taken over of Kilkenny since December 2010 but I think we've made it a much better place to be.

Anytime you're in the area pop in for a beer. Always good to meet PA Members.

Zac

When I arrive in Patts later this year my Insurance with www.covermore.com.au has motorbike extra insurance for $17 its worth having it in pattaya when your on a bike.

Kenny,

What do you mean your connected with Champange go go ? ..Great go go btw

I will call in for a drink ..or 3 with my TG later this year.

Cheers

Drew

Hi All,

Kilkenny has a range of bikes for rent. We have decided to offer them for a low rate for PA members.

Mention this add to our Cashier and she'll give you our discount rate.

100 baht per day

600 baht per week

2000 baht per month

These prices are for our Clicks, Nouvos and Airblades.

We also have a brand new Yamaha Nouvo 135 Elegance:

200 baht per day

1200 baht per week

3500 per week.

Our Honda PCX is also brand new

300 baht per day

1600 baht per week

5000 baht per month

before 5pm ask for our Daytime Cashier Mod or after 5pm Pen will help you out.

Kilkenny's is located in Soi Lk Metro, we're open from 8am to 2am.

All you need is your passport which one of the girls will take a photocopy of.

In the new future we'll be adding a few different bikes to our range 1 D-Tracker 250 and a Kawasaki ERN6 650cc.

i always get my bike on soi buakaow near Lk royal suite i always pay 120 baht a day with insurance ,what are your bikes with insurance , there are 6 of us coming on the night of the 2nd of june ,so will need bikes on the 3rd of june ,talk to me. staying at Areca Lodge for 2 weeks.

i always get my bike on soi buakaow near Lk royal suite i always pay 120 baht a day with insurance ,what are your bikes with insurance , there are 6 of us coming on the night of the 2nd of june ,so will need bikes on the 3rd of june ,talk to me. staying at Areca Lodge for 2 weeks.

Hi Ray,

I'll look into the insurance. I'd be very interested in their policy and to find out what it covers.

We have a new Nuovo Elegance and a PCX with insurance.

If you want to book the bikes let me know mate.

Cheers

Just a quick correction.

All our bikes have the compulsory 3rd party insurance policy which is what I believe ray steele was taling about.

Edited by Kilkennypattaya

Just a quick correction.

All our bikes have the compulsory 3rd party insurance policy which is what I believe ray steele was taling about.

So around mid June I will come to rent a Yamaha Nouvo for 2000 B/month, may be keep 2 months.

Just a quick correction.

THANKS PAL THATS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT WE WILL BE THERE ON THE 3RD TO GET A FEW BIKES OFF YOU.

THANKS PAL THATS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT WE WILL BE THERE ON THE 3RD TO GET A FEW BIKES OFF YOU.

So around mid June I will come to rent a Yamaha Nouvo for 2000 B/month, may be keep 2 months.

Ok mate, got a few of them so let me know when you know what date you'll need it.

Cheers

No problem ray. Is that the 3rd of June?

Do you offer insurance for theft? Is it a problem there? Is there a fully comp insurance option? Fully comp would be great if not for personal liability but for the bikes, take the risk of any nasty expense at the end of your trip away.

Thanks

Do you offer insurance for theft? Is it a problem there? Is there a fully comp insurance option? Fully comp would be great if not for personal liability but for the bikes, take the risk of any nasty expense at the end of your trip away.

Thanks

I have never seen anywhere offer that kind of coverage in Pattaya. There is a theft problem and a certain amount of risk in renting. I just figure the best approach it to make myself a less attractive target than the next guy. So I lock my bike when parked amongst hundreds of unlocked bikes. Theory being thief’s are lazy. But if you wreck it you will pay. So better to rent from someone reputable in the first place IMO.

Check your travel (health) police. Some exclude bike rentals, some exclude anything over 125cc, some exclude unlicensed riders. If planning on renting a bike IMO it is worth a few extra minutes to find the right policy for you.

PS. OP do you include a cable or disk lock??

Edited by NorCalKid

Thanks

Hi me1,

I don't think that insurance is available in Thailand for rental bikes. The one thing I would do is add that to your travel insurance. Also renting a bike from a Farang would be a lot better than if you were to rent from a Thai and have to reimburse them for a bike that went missing.

I have never seen anywhere offer that kind of coverage in Pattaya. There is a theft problem and a certain amount of risk in renting. I just figure the best approach it to make myself a less attractive target than the next guy. So I lock my bike when parked amongst hundreds of unlocked bikes. Theory being thief’s are lazy. But if you wreck it you will pay. So better to rent from someone reputable in the first place IMO.

Check your travel (health) police. Some exclude bike rentals, some exclude anything over 125cc, some exclude unlicensed riders. If planning on renting a bike IMO it is worth a few extra minutes to find the right policy for you.

PS. OP do you include a cable or disk lock??

Yes all bikes have a lock that goes with the bike. Although it is rare bikes get stolen (like they do all over the world). The lock will make it really unlikely.

hi do you hire out automatic Scooters im coming over in june - but have only had a automatic in koh chang and when ive had to drive various ladys home in pattaya - i will be staying in club blu .

Yes all bikes have a lock that goes with the bike. Although it is rare bikes get stolen (like they do all over the world). The lock will make it really unlikely.

• 2 weeks later...

hi do you hire out automatic scooters im coming over in june - but have only had a automatic in koh chang and when ive had to drive various ladys home in pattaya - i will be staying in club blu .

Hi there,

Yes all the bikes we have are automatic. If you'd like to book before you arrive let me know or just pop when you're here.

Thanks!

how much for the yamaha nouvo 135 per month ?? And the PCX per month???

The answer is at the start of the thread if you care to read it :Hello: