Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Poppy's corner SOI 8

hippie2

Hi lads,

This forum is a little dead,COME ON!!!!!

Soi 8 is a great road with lots of great bars,

Let's start e new topic over poppy's 2.

Our favourit bar! With lots of nice girls.

What 's your experience overthere???

Soi 8 rulessssssss

greetz

Hm, I have been to the place a couple of times, and I have had a great chat with some of the other guests. I were not that happy about the girls, though.

:c45ec00b:

Hi lads,

This forum is a little dead,COME ON!!!!!

Soi 8 is a great road with lots of great bars,

Let's start e new topic over poppy's 2.

Our favourit bar! With lots of nice girls.

What 's your experience overthere???

Soi 8 rulessssssss

greetz

Why not??? Cheers .

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Yes i agree with Tomj last time i went there in oct last year i wasnt that impressed with the girls either but to each is own i guess.

Yes i agree with Tomj last time i went there in oct last year i wasnt that impressed with the girls either but to each is own i guess.

Correct everybody (guy) has his own taste :)

BETTER!!! Otherwise someplaces will be tooooo busy lol lol lol

cheerzzz

I'm heading there in June for a week, we will be staying at the Sunbeam hotel,this will be my third visit.Some great bars in that area.

i think a lot of people have stopped drinking on soi 7/8 because New Plaza has cheaper drink prices.

I'm heading there in June for a week, we will be staying at the Sunbeam Hotel,this will be my third visit.Some great bars in that area.

ME TOO!!!! I am coming hahahahaah also over in june,i SAY LET'S PARTY!!!!

I think it will improve after Sunshine hotel finishes the addtion... right now it is noisy and dusty with the new 8 story hotel going up. Most of the lady's try to find a BF to get them the heck out of the ruckus so it seems realy dead.

Poppy 2 - A great little bar on the corner of soi 8 and beach road which runs 24 hours. One balmy night back on my secret trip (thai wife and daughter up in Issan for NYE holidays) around NYE I was out for a moonlight stroll down Soi 7 wondering what would come up around the next corner. As I arrived at Poppy 2 bar a cute girl with a lovely tight body latched onto me and as I recall correctly pretty much did not let go for the next 3-4 days. What a nice energetic time we had. I was staying at Residence Garden and the maids did a superb job of reinstating the room after the nightly carnage....

On the late January 'pickup my wife' trip, I had to make some excuse for a few ST's with my Poppy2 friend - I'm just down from BKK etc etc.

Whilst I promised to catch up again on my 2 week solo plus 1 week with family trip in April the first night my Poppy friend came over to my hotel Dynasty Inn but whilst in the shower, dracula arrived, so it was only a BJ. We went out and I gave her 500B and said I would sleep alone as I was super-tired which she seemed not too pleased with. Then I went out to Lucifers and picked up a LT for the night.

Next day I rang my Poppy2 friend from the beach deck chair and said to come on down. Unfortunately when we got back to my Condo at VT6 the maids had not cleaned the room or emptied the bathroom bin which had several used condoms in it. Poppy2 was annoyed at pissed at that and that I had paid my LT 1000B. As I really try to avoid getting into GFEs these days, I gave P2 1000B and sent her on her way.

This suited me as I just wanted STs and LT overnighters this trip. And so I did.

I dropped into Poppy 2 most nights but my friend did not return to the bar. I got a bit of playful taunting from the girls and LBs as they had obviously had reports back. Ah well thats how things go...

Poppy 2 - a great little spot.

• 4 weeks later...

The poppy bar is definately an interesting place a very ''cross section'' of girls there some good to be had though and good for an afternoon ST , more mature ladies and very enthusiastic in loom. I think a good spot to spend time in the day to watch the world go by and can't be handier for baht buses or the motorbike taxi guys there, cheap beer and good music.

The poppy bar is definately an interesting place a very ''cross section'' of girls there some good to be had though and good for an afternoon ST , more mature ladies and very enthusiastic in loom. I think a good spot to spend time in the day to watch the world go by and can't be handier for baht buses or the motorbike taxi guys there, cheap beer and good music.

AMEN!

Your wrote down the words i mean.Don't go there in nighttime. It's a daytime bar.Cold beer!!!!!

cheerz

• 2 weeks later...

I loved Poppy's bar, the whole lot of us on that trip did, great place to meet up, meet back or just chill out... The Machine Gun shop a few doors up was a real hoot..lol I'll Be Baark !!!

• 3 months later...

poppys great. nice to schill and chat to peps in the arvo and watch peps go by.

The gals in there keept taking my cap everytime i walked past

• 2 weeks later...

have to agree its a great area always stay around always something going on and when I get fed up of thai food fish n chips in the pig n whistle ....

• 2 weeks later...

For me I prefer the afternoon around the bar in there, always good banter and great place to people watch, and when I fancy an early evening bit of fun have managed to find a good looking girl and have never had a complaint but admit I do not use it all the time so more chance of being okay.

Nearly forgot but last time in last summer the girls were being pushed even more to get you to buy them a drink, I mean when only in bar a few minutes, may have changed, will have a look in December when out.

I have no problem buying a girl I am talking to a drink but give us a chance.

Old good Poppy bar is great place for view of soi 8 and sea and beach road together. There is very interesting atmosphere and rather good price of beer.

Edited by THAJEC

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Bar fined my first thai girl in patts from poppy2, Had been to Thailand before but first in patts.

Arrived at hotel about 8am, unpacked showered. Then went out to explore patts.looking for the beach i wandered down Soi6, did,nt know a thing about pattaya. Walked along the beach for an hour or so then went in poppy bar at random. Just sitting watching the world go by, when Jan came up to me and started talking to me. After a couple of drinks, i bar fined her, spent the rest of my holiday with her. kept in contact with her and hooked up with her again on my next trip a month later.

However this time her attitude had changed, she was forever asking for money, "you buy me ling, you buy this,that," Then hit me with pappa need see doctor.

After a couple of days i let her go, but got bombarded with texts day and night. I couldn't walk past her bar without the evil stare.

On my next trip i went in for a drink the mamasan rememered me Jan had gone home and never came back.

my first time in pattaya i hooked up with a girl from poppys cant remember her name but a bit older and i think her hair was in dreads went back to loom with her and she said no kissing..no foreplay just stick the ol man in her..so told her this was not what i wanted she was ok about it and we ended up having a great session..

• 7 months later...

i spent a lot of years in poppys,they started taking the piss by adding checks in my bin,also did it 2 a lot of my friends,girls are friendly tho,i barfined lots of em

• 2 weeks later...

I had in October 2011 the best blowjob of all time with a girl from here about 29 and strated with k....If anyone had been with this stunner they would also know who i mean. She was so cute, but very emotional and had to let her go...but seriously the best head, she could slip the balls in if she wanted just no gag at all....oh i hope to see her again one day.

• 2 months later...

It's a nice beer bar in a nice spot.

I watched a football game there once. The girls were fascinated by Wayne Rooney's unusual grin. They squealed when he did it.

Edited by butterfly bob