Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

UK Tourist Visa?

Guys, can you point me in the right direction, thinking of tryng for a visa in Nov for my TG, she hes been to Slovinea a couple of times so she must know how to fill in the forms, me Q is, what type of visa do i need to get her, a tourist one? would it help if i had return flights booked for her? any help would be appreciated

OP sorry to jump on your thread.

<p>

it is a six month tourist visa you will require. on the UKBAI web site it recomends you DO NOT purchase a return ticket till you knoww wheather you have been granted the visa.

Lots of info here including links to application forms (note all applications must be completed online first)

http://www.vfs-uk-th.com/

Have a read and ask any questions you have here.

sorry to butt in, but would any one reccomend either doing the visa yourself or going through an agent? any reply apreciated

sorry to butt in, but would any one reccomend either doing the visa yourself or going through an agent? any reply apreciated

I would recommend doing it yourself if you have a little time to do some reading and collecting documents.

You will save yourself an absolute fortune.

Have a read of the link above and make a new topic with any questions you have, we will do what we can to help.