Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

TGF sent me sms today (any help)

bmwman

My tgf sent me a message today and i,ve not a clue what it means.It say's "Chang kid tung un mak mak" any help please :001_Thank_You5:

I think it means I miss you very much. The words come out on translation as; Chan kit tung kun mak

Her text could not be translated through google.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

Thank god.I thought it was some thing nasty like Fuck off lol.Many thanks :08:

Chang = Elephant

Kid tung = Miss you

Mak mak = Alot

Got to be a Water Buffalo in there somewhere?? These TGs are seriously slacking!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Oh what a disappointment. I didn't see this post till it had already been answered! For the first time, I was able to understand and translate, allowing for transliteration errors Chan etc.

Done my confidence a bit of good. I am progressing in my learning!

But...what do I know?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

- Voltaire

Chan = I

kittung = miss

khun = you

mak = much

Go to

translate.google.com

set the boxes to input in English and output in Thai.

Then translate "I miss you, dear"

==> ผมก็คิดถึงคุณที่รัก ( ผมก็คิดถึงคุณที่รัก, มาก for "I miss you dear, a lot")

Google FTW!

it means her buffalo miss you so much.. please send money before buffalo have motor bike accident and have to go to hospital..

chang does not mean buffalo.. well it does.. but not here..... she meant chan.. which means "i" for female.. i miss you so much...

it means her buffalo miss you so much.. please send money before buffalo have motor bike accident and have to go to hospital..

chang does not mean buffalo.. well it does.. but not here..... she meant chan.. which means "i" for female.. i miss you so much...

I better get on western union.Hope the buffalo is ok and i,m not too late :Cry3::Laugh1: Thanks for the answers