IGNORED

What is the name of this Soi 7 AGOGO

Thegoal

What is the name of this agogo....

Coming from beach road up Soi 7....it is the first gogo on the right.....less than 150 ft (50m) up the soi

Has white decor inside

Any help is appreciated

the clinic

with a neon guitar outside? i think it's silver star a go-go

<p>

Thanks Fellas

Not sure about the guitar, I know there were two agogo's close to each other within 25 meters. The one I want to know is closer to beach road.

I remember it had alot of white inside....white coaches and white interior

Sounds like silver starr and a personal favourite of mine.

mammasun is very nice and helpful and the girls are great.

Clinic gogo be careful girl name KOI. She is nice but lazy and starfish no make services. You will pay only bar fine but services none. I can not recommend this girl :Anger8:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

deffinately clinic agogo. there is a half indian girl in there, stunning. bm bertie blade went in there about 5 times on my last trip meaning to barfine her every time but every time something made him change his mind. probably the price she was quoting knowing him the tight rotherham twat. lol.

deffinately clinic agogo. there is a half indian girl in there, stunning. bm bertie blade went in there about 5 times on my last trip meaning to barfine her every time but every time something made him change his mind. probably the price she was quoting knowing him the tight rotherham twat. lol.

How much was the quote?

• 5 weeks later...

the first 1 on the rite comin up off beech rd is def 100 percent the clinic the next 1 a few doors above and def the better of the 2 (in my opinion) is silver star 2 aggo

• 5 months later...

We stumbled across this place a couple of nights ago. Not a gogo fan but 50B for draught Tiger drew us in. A small place with a small stage & a jacuzzi next to it. Not many girls working here, as you would expect, so only 2 'shifts'. When the girls came off stage they paid us no attention & congregated around the jacuzzi / in the corner & started chatting. Very unenthusiastic girl in the jacuzzi with a belly that stuck out further than her tits.

We left after one drink (50B!!!) & I can't see this place surviving long. :Blow_Up:

sgu_banner.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Fellas

Not sure about the guitar, I know there were two agogo's close to each other within 25 meters. The one I want to know is closer to beach road.

I remember it had alot of white inside....white coaches and white interior

The one closer to beach road is Clinic ...... Silver star 2 a few doors up much better IMHO

SJL

• 6 months later...

Yep - definitely the clinic a gogo. They re did the front lights over song kran so now there are lots of small lights flashing over the front door. Easy to spot.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from Silver star. great gogo bar.

barfined 2 girls for 3000 baht. One was great looking nice breast a real looker, the other was very nice but flat chested.

The flat chested girl named Nuch was a great performer. Highly recommended she rocked my world.

The other girl was a starfish not very good.

So looks can be very deceiving!!

but overall a great go go bar

• 4 weeks later...

barfined 2 girls for 3000 baht. One was great looking nice breast a real looker, the other was very nice but flat chested.

The flat chested girl named Nuch was a great performer. Highly recommended she rocked my world.

Michael, did Nuch have her name tattooed vertically in 2" letters on her back? If its the same one I will be in there looking for her in September!

<p>

• 4 weeks later...

yes she did I will be there next week anything you want me to tell her??

• 3 weeks later...

Can you please tell me if it was 1500 per girl LT or ST. thanks

short time but i will ask for longtime and let you know